Michigan election chief Jocelyn Benson: "Trump suggested I be arrested for treason and executed"...Trump spokesman accuses Benson of lying about it

After his Presidential win Trump flew to Minnesota where the squad was holding a wake to mourn his victory.

Fang Fang Swalwell reportedly said Trump made snow angels in the snow outside their house, peed on AOC's pet york-a-doodle, and TPed the anti-semite's car with imported non-earth-friendly TP from Israel.

:p
BwuhahHahaha

• Banned
You're as crazy as he is. I'm sure it's true. It would be befitting, that if Trump is now charged with treason, he is executed. Karma is a b****.
no one will be executed...calm down brah

no one will be executed...calm down brah
I understand that I'm not excited I just thought it would be ironic and totally appropriate for trump to be charged with treason . Imagine being granted your wish in such a manner.

I understand that I'm not excited I just thought it would be ironic and totally appropriate for trump to be charged with treason . Imagine being granted your wish in such a manner.
It's happened before in history. The Anglican Bishop John Atherton of Ireland sponsored a bill to make boogery a crime punishable by execution in 1636. In 1640 he and his partner John Childe were both executed for the crime. Now that's karma.

Forum List

Back