Michigan Boys Heroically Save Seven Year Old Child From Drowning

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Well done boys!! Although I am really impressed about how quickly they reacted, I can't help but to wonder where the mother of the boy that nearly drowned was and why didn't she dive into the water to save her child? I still love stories like these, but if it wasn't for these boys her son would have died due to the fact that she wasn't watching him well enough.

Well done boys!! Although I am really impressed about how quickly they reacted, I can't help but to wonder where the mother of the boy that nearly drowned was and why didn't she dive into the water to save her child? I still love stories like these, but if it wasn't for these boys her son would have died due to the fact that she wasn't watching him well enough.

50 years ago my five year old daughter pulled a three year old out of the water. Drownings are silent and happen fast even at a birthday party.

i have the honor of having 2 saves in my life...................the one on vacation in maui was a test of endurance

Where is the mother? True that's a valid question but one I can't put too much thought into because I was left to my own devices so much as a kid I could have died hundreds of times but never did. hell when I was 9 I'd tell grandma I was going into the woods and I'd be back the next day she would tell me she loved me and don't forget to take the gun. Back in the day kids always had some semblance of danger lurking around every corner and most grew up to be more independent, stronger and better adults for it. We all see now what happens when you coddle and overly protect your kids to the point they never learn how to handle the world on their own.

But it's a good thing the kid had white other white kids around to help from drowning. If they didn't the outcome wouldnt have been as positive.

Forum List

Back