Bud Light Now Falls Out of the Top Ten In Beer Sales

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Was #1 in sales, now not even in the top 10. Even if you didn’t care to boycott, who wants your pals giving you crap for drinking it?

Americans are sick of the mentally deranged alphabet cult. It just shows you how the Left live in a hermetically sealed bubble world void of the real world. They keep pushing and are getting bitch slapped as a result.

Was #1 in sales, now not even in the top 10. Even if you didn’t care to boycott, who wants your pals giving you crap for drinking it?

Americans are sick of the mentally deranged alphabet cult. It just shows you how the Left live in a hermetically sealed bubble world void of the real world. They keep pushing and are getting bitch slapped as a result.

The right wing cult now needs to be told how to feel. Notice they weren't told to feel all icky when Bud Light was selling the Rainbow bottles and donating funds to LGTB causes from those sales, and they didn't care. Now they're being led around by groups that hate America and Americans.

titanic bud light.jpg

How confused can one person get? First of all the Rainbow and LGBTQXYZ crap was not as visible as the WOKE campaign, but it certainly helped to fuel the true Americans' disgust with these dirtbag companies. Hopefully, we patriots will continue to bring down Budweiser and others like Ben and Jerry"s ice cream.

How confused can one person get? First of all the Rainbow and LGBTQXYZ crap was not as visible as the WOKE campaign, but it certainly helped to fuel the true Americans' disgust with these dirtbag companies. Hopefully, we patriots will continue to bring down Budweiser and others like Ben and Jerry"s ice cream.
You mean you didn't get told about it by your influencers? The can with Lola on it wasn't even for sale. Not a whole lot of Bud Light drinkers in the Trans World to offset the BL drinkers who don't really give a fuck what swill they are drinking. I'll bet Ben and Jerry's won't be touched. For the record their Ice Cream is over priced. I've hardly ever shopped at Target. I've never eaten anything from Chik-a-fila and I never bought Bud Light, but would drink one if offered when I was drinking. The worst beer news of the day is that Bass Ale is shutting down........

This is HILARIOUS.
The MAGADUMIANS now hate their favorite beer and are choosing to spend 25% more on a mexican beer that is owned by the same company as BL.
In-Bev thanks all of MAGADUMIA for your ignorance.

That's sweet..... the party that likes to fuck kids has a soft spot for chicks with dicks (slutz with nutz, whatever...)

Pick a side mutha fuckers.

groomers drag fags 002.jpg

Good to see a republican super donor company suffer so much damage :thup:

That's FANTASTIC

GO WOKE
GO BROKE

The right wing cult now needs to be told how to feel. Notice they weren't told to feel all icky when Bud Light was selling the Rainbow bottles and donating funds to LGTB causes from those sales, and they didn't care. Now they're being led around by groups that hate America and Americans.

Hardly

It was never in the news. I literally NEVER saw a rainbow can or heard about sponsored events until this story broke.

The media doesn't control me. The media is the greatest poison to ever infect America

Good to see a republican super donor company suffer so much damage :thup:

I don't give a shit who donates to the GOP. You try to pull shit like A-B did, you're gonna get your dick knocked in the dirt.

We're not done yet. 14th place is too high. They need to be completely destroyed. Don't stop now everyone, double down!

Forum List

Back