Michigan and Wisconsin Have Been Called for Biden. It's Over

Trump needs to be an adult and concede..

Like you said game over

Trump has a right to demand a recount in states under one percent.

Let’s just hope he doesn’t tie it up in court with unfounded claims.

What about unwatched votes and denied access? What about 2am-7am voter counting when nobody is watching?

What about the entire premise of the mail-out process, the legitimacy of authenticating signatures and the like?

There's no functional difference between absentee voting and mail in voting. As absentee voting IS mail in voting.

And conservatives haven't had a problem with voting by mail until this election. Hell, that's how Trump's voted since he's been in office.

If its good enough for him, its good enough for the rest of us.

No it isn't. I'm Canadian and I know this. The level of potential fraud and abuse is through the roofs when you send 10's of millions out.

Wasn't that the failed narrative in 2016. And in 2018? And no evidence of wide spread voter fraud was ever found.

Apparently you are oblivious to the fact the because of the Kung Flu, allegedly, democrat run states had courts make the decision to allow MAIL IN voting. Unfortunately the Supreme Court failed to stop the democrat rulings that provide for even more democrat voter fraud than it typical. Hope that helps!

I am disappointed that the voters decided to choose Mr. Biden.

But that is the democratic way that we change leaders. (This is not the time to discuss possible electoral fraud.)

I am glad that it appears that the opposition party appears to have held on to the Senate.

I agree that President Trump's greatest legacy will be his Supreme Court picks. Hopefully, the Senate & Court can prevent any radical changes to the Constitution.

Trump needs to be an adult and concede..

Like you said game over

Trump has a right to demand a recount in states under one percent.

Let’s just hope he doesn’t tie it up in court with unfounded claims.

What about unwatched votes and denied access? What about 2am-7am voter counting when nobody is watching?

What about the entire premise of the mail-out process, the legitimacy of authenticating signatures and the like?

There's no functional difference between absentee voting and mail in voting. As absentee voting IS mail in voting.

And conservatives haven't had a problem with voting by mail until this election. Hell, that's how Trump's voted since he's been in office.

If its good enough for him, its good enough for the rest of us.

No it isn't. I'm Canadian and I know this. The level of potential fraud and abuse is through the roofs when you send 10's of millions out.
The Director of the FBI says otherwise:

FBI Director Christopher Wray testified to Congress on Thursday that the agency has not historically seen “any kind of coordinated national voter fraud effort in a major election,” including through mail-in voting, undermining repeated baseless claims by President Donald Trump and his allies that mail-in voting will lead to widespread voter fraud.

Now why would I ignore the Director of the FBI on widespread mail in voter fraud in the US....and instead believe you?

Why would any rational person?

Wasn't that the failed narrative in 2016. And in 2018? And no evidence of wide spread voter fraud was ever found.

Apparently you are oblivious to the fact the because of the Kung Flu, allegedly, democrat run states had courts make the decision to allow MAIL IN voting. Unfortunately the Supreme Court failed to stop the democrat rulings that provide for even more democrat voter fraud than it typical. Hope that helps!
I am a die hard Chicago bears fan, I can smell voter fraud a mile away..

The people hate Trump, give it up.

But that is the democratic way that we change leaders. (This is not the time to discuss possible electoral fraud.)

I am glad that it appears that the opposition party appears to have held on to the Senate.

I agree that President Trump's greatest legacy will be his Supreme Court picks. Hopefully, the Senate & Court can prevent any radical changes to the Constitution.

That's fair and reasonable. I disagree on some of it, but I can totally see how you go where you are.

Michigan and Wisconsin have been called for Biden, so that's pretty much a wrap. However, this didn't quite turn out to be the victory I think Democrats were hoping for. They failed to win the Senate and surprisingly had a net loss of seats in the House of Representatives, which nobody was predicting. Biden is still going to have to contend with a McConnell Senate in order to get anything through, which frankly, I don't think he'll be too upset about. Joe Biden is not a radical leftist like the AOC wing of his party and he has an excuse now to not pursue an extremist agenda that they would have wanted had they won the whole trifecta.

What's also been overshadowed in the past 24 hour news cycle is that this election has been a milestone in that we are about to have our first female Vice-President in American history

Doesnt get Biden over the 270 mark

Nevada does, which he is going to win.
It is true that Nevada may well be the 2020 version of Florida. However it is way to soon to claim Biden will win Nevada. They only have 75% of votes counted and the two candidates are less than 1% apart.

If Trump wins Penn , Georgia and NC, Nevada could well be the deciding state and the count there is way to narrow to decide who will win.
And that would give Trump EXACTLY 270:

wZWBr.png

Trump has a better chance to overturn AZ or Michigan than to take NV.

I agree.

The American experiment is over. The communists have won. What a sad end to a noble country.

Biden won't be much of anything.

The fact that American may have voted Trump out means they simply didn't want him.

The enthusiasm for Biden would compare to a snowy day in the graveyard. There isn't much.

People have no idea what he'll do....and a lot of them don't care.

Surrender monkey. :piss2:

What voter fraud?

Apparently you're are oblivious to the fact that Trump's own 'Election Integrity Commission' disbanded without finding any evidence of widespread voter fraud. Nor was the FBI or the Justice Department able to substantiate any of Trump's accusations of voter fraud.

With the Director of the FBI discrediting Trump's most recent accusations of voter fraud by confirming that there's no evidence of wide spread mail in voter fraud either.....as recently as 6 weeks ago.

FBI Director Christopher Wray testified to Congress on Thursday that the agency has not historically seen “any kind of coordinated national voter fraud effort in a major election,” including through mail-in voting, undermining repeated baseless claims by President Donald Trump and his allies that mail-in voting will lead to widespread voter fraud.

Hope that helps!

Forum List

Back