Michelle Wolf is a **** and her skit shows why our democracy is failing

I thought her act sucked and was inappropriate for the press dinner

She demonstrated why Trump won’t come. Those dinners used to take jabs at the president all in fun
This was just nasty

A27AA3EB-B3CF-48A6-8981-CDB7CBA44AA5.jpeg

She demonstrated why Trump won’t come. Those dinners used to take jabs at the president all in fun
This was just nasty
That isn't why Trump wouldn't come, though, is it? No one expected her to perform the way she did. CNN even let her "fucks" on the air without bleeping.
This is like some of the more stellar bombs during Superbowl halftime performances--it will be corrected next year.
Sad Trump wouldn't come and participate in good fun. During the Obama years, it used to have some pretty funny moments.

I didn't think it was funny, only watched a little of it. Here is one from the past where a p.o.s. pyschopath ex prez thought that the missing wmd's were something to joke about, and all the lackeys there thought it was entertaining also.

Sarah certainly didn't find Wolf's repeated statements that Sarah is a liar very amusing. I wondered if she would throw down her napkin and leave; that's how disgusted she seemed.
It must be nice to live in the WH bubble and never get insulted to your face. Although Wolf's remarks about her weren't funny, they weren't THAT offensive. Sarah has no funny bone.

This was just nasty
That isn't why Trump wouldn't come, though, is it? No one expected her to perform the way she did. CNN even let her "fucks" on the air without bleeping.
This is like some of the more stellar bombs during Superbowl halftime performances--it will be corrected next year.
Sad Trump wouldn't come and participate in good fun. During the Obama years, it used to have some pretty funny moments.
Trump wins

He claimed the press correspondents dinner was a partisan attack event. It used to be all in fun with the President getting his own barbs
Last night was crude and personal

Now Trump gets to say he was right

This was just nasty

I'm shocked and disappointed to read you refer to it as "good fun". I guess your taste is all in your mouth.

Sad Trump wouldn't come and participate in good fun. .
Sad that the participants had no intention of good fun, only pure hate
She was ringing all the familiar bells we hear here and on the cable news and in op ed articles. I don't know that it was hate; I suppose it would seem that way to you as a hater of liberals, but the only participant who felt that way -- if she did -- was Wolf.

This was just nasty

I'm shocked and disappointed to read you refer to it as "good fun". I guess your taste is all in your mouth.
It would have (hopefully) been different if he had been there. No, I didn't think Wolf's bit was in good fun, which I've already said about three gazillion times.

This was just nasty
Trump wins

He claimed the press correspondents dinner was a partisan attack event. It used to be all in fun with the President getting his own barbs
Last night was crude and personal

Now Trump gets to say he was right
Well, it was unfortunate, but even if it hadn't been, Trump would have found a way to make it so.

Forum List

Back