Michelle Vacuously Pontificates

'Michelle Obama - Normalizing, Promoting HATE, VIOLENCE & Human Dysfunction'

Listen to Danielle, a 'conservative black female' speak about American citizens experiencing FEAR, as well as being HATEFULLY harassed and threatened with VIOLENCE by Mrs. Obama admiring liberals for sharing their thoughts, concerns and opinions about issues affecting black or American citizens of African descent.

Tommy Sotomayor, an admitted victim of potentially life scarring #ChildAbuse, and the caller Danielle address Mrs. Michelle Obama and large numbers of liberal-minded black American women normalizing family, people and community harming dysfunction.

The same family, people and community harming dysfunction many Pres. and Mrs. Obama American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests vividly describe in public interviews or their Gun Violence riddled, FEMALE-denigrating popular music art.

Also discussed are contentious, shameless liberals who Tommy and Danielle believe are harming the well-being, as well as the IMAGE of our responsible, free-thinking friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent.

Terrorism, Barack Obama, PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg

_Michelle Obama, Candace Owens, DECENCY.png

Peace.

So where do the Obama's currently live? Don't make me laugh, Michelle! You and Barry do the exact same thing as you've accused Whites of doing...yet you lecture others on their character flaws?

I sure as hell can't afford their neighborhood. Neither can most Americans regardless of color.

Quite obvious the Obama's and rich liberals run from the commoner, and pay lip service from their gated communities.

I live in the country because I hate noise and light pollution and despise heavy density development. That's it.
Anyone butthurt about that can shove their broadbrush right up their ass.

Racism, xenophobia, ethnocentrism, they are all part of a biological mechanism that is hard-wired into our brains.

Even those who most fervently deny having these feelings display subconscious reactions to people they identify as different.

It's even been demonstrated that humans subconsciously pass on our prejudices to artificial intelligence platforms we create.

Society, however, has deemed this behavior to be anti-social. Which means, to participate in society, we need to consciously suppress subconscious feelings. That in itself is not abnormal, we do that with many or our biological mechanism. We consciously suppress anger, sexuality, and other biological instincts to participate in polite society.

Recognizing the inherent mechanism in all of us is helpful in working to suppress it. If we deny our biological selves, we cannot consciously work to fight against it.

the Obamas are racists --plain and simple..they hate America/whites/cops

Forum List

Back