Can We Have a Whites Only Section?

Does this proposed “Section” have a whites only water fountain?
I am not sure how that could be set up in cyberworld. But you know what would be really cool and historically accurate, for a feel of good old fashioned racism? We have notices that tells the minority people they have to get out of our sites by sundown. Then, after sundown, their access just evaporates. LOL!!! It's worth more to us if they know what they are missing out on!!

Can we call each other honkies, but if anyone else says it we can riot? That would be cool. We deserve our own word.

I say we have a whites only exception, which would be everywhere except Mississippi.

Or better yet, we designate Africa as the blacks section. I'd be willing to pay a couple hundred extra in taxes to give them all a one way plane ticket, and some money for moving expenses.

Everybody wins. They get to be free of "America's systemic racism" and America becomes free or racism all in one fell swoop.

I want a Professional major league sports team called the "Caucasians". And of course, there will be people of all cultures on the team. Even the concession stands will be selling "white people food".

Here you go: Stormfront.org

You'll fit right in.

So if anyone who wants a whites only group is a Nazi, does that make anyone who wants a non whites only group the brown version of a Nazi?

How is asking for the same rules to apply to everyone being a Nazi sympathizer, you Godwin law breaking fucktard?

Forum List

Back