Michelle Obama Is Running for President in 2024

there were all kindsa rw nutter rumors that she was gonna run in 2020; & that was as real as the notion that she would run in 2024. she was adamant then & she's adamant now about it being no way, no how.

Well by the Democrat's standards, she does fulfill two of the prerequisites: She's female (I think), and she's Black.

Now if she'd just get to work on that lesbian thing, I think she'd get the nomination fer sure.
Actually, she fills three democrat requirements. She's female, Black and racist.

Wouldn't surprise me if she ran, and probably win too. Who else have they got? It wouldn't be any different from now with Biden except she'd be better at reading the teleprompter and not shitting herself. We'd essentially have Barack 2.0.

Well by the Democrat's standards, she does fulfill two of the prerequisites: She's female (I think), and she's Black.

Now if she'd just get to work on that lesbian thing, I think she'd get the nomination fer sure.
Old white boomer, we get it.

You only for white men who lie.

Wouldn't surprise me if she ran, and probably win too. Who else have they got? It wouldn't be any different from now with Biden except she'd be better at reading the teleprompter and not shitting herself. We'd essentially have Barack 2.0.

Yep. She'd be great. She's bright as hell. She's an excellent speaker.. and she principled .
But you need someone to deliver results, as opposed to some hoity toity has-been standing there with fine words butter no parsnips.

You guys suffered Obama with his shite, we in the UK suffered Blair with the same shite. The president is there to get money in your pockets, to get people out of poverty, to keep a strong economy on track.

And Obama buggered up the cost of your healthcare big style.

But you need someone to deliver results, as opposed to some hoity toity has-been standing there with fine words butter no parsnips.

You guys suffered Obama with his shite, we in the UK suffered Blair with the same shite. The president is there to get money in your pockets, to get people out of poverty, to keep a strong economy on track.

Damn boi, you one major fuckup.

Okay

Lolol 😃😂🤣 you admire Trump's idiotic blunders and ignorance.

You want to bet?

you want to bet that Michael will run for Prez?

he will never do such a thing....he knows what will happen if he does.

Forum List

Back