Michelle Obama Is Running for President in 2024

Is it a coincidence that the people who think the election is stolen are the same people who also think that Michelle Obama is a man?

What a bunch of gullible retards.
If he runs for President and wins (heaven forbid) then that will just move the US closer to a Civil War. There would be so much destruction to our country by another Democrat administration that war will be the only was to restore the Constitution.

Of course all that corrupt Negro filth in the Democrat controlled voting districts would do the same for Big Mike Obama as they did for Potatohead and create fradulent ballots. Potential for another stolen election.

If he runs for President and wins (heaven forbid) then that will just move the US closer to a Civil War. There would be so much destruction to our country by another Democrat administration that war will be the only was to restore the Constitution.

Of course all that corrupt Negro filth in the Democrat controlled voting districts would do the same for Big Mike Obama as they did for Potatohead and create fradulent ballots. Potential for another stolen election.
Nah you guys are just a bunch of drama queens. The next civil war is always around the corner with you guys but we all know you’re not going to do a damn thing other than run your mouth on an anonymous message board about how the sky is falling.

If Democrats win the next election, the only thing that’s going to happen is you guys will whine fraud again. Nothing more and nothing less.

clearly like the rest of the country, the obamas have lost faith in their dear VP

If they put michelle in there...we'll have our first Tranny President...and they'll change the US flag TO the tranny flag colors.

american_transgender_flag_by_pinkbluebibliofreak-d4x5kwz.png

Gilbert lays it out in a very convincing fashion. This would be absolutely terrible for the country, but the consolation prize of watching Hillary's head explode would be fun.

Scary.

Holy shit! I posted this on City-Data.com around the same time with the same exact thread title - and I still believe it's a distinct possibility.

P.S. City-Data removed the thread for whatever fucking reason, be glad for reasonable moderators on US Message Board kiddos.

Well by the Democrat's standards, she does fulfill two of the prerequisites: She's female (I think), and she's Black.

She's also not Butt Edge Edge, or the unrelatable Batman villain failure who runs California.

The Dems don't exactly have a deep bench.

Their path to the White House consists of either Michelle Obama running the celebrity untouchable black female power candidacy, or a Trump/Desantis civil war that tears the Right apart. Or both.

And sadly, both are reasonable prospects.

The fucking racist Flash says the quiet part out loud again.

Don't tease me. She's a nice lady who doesn't want the job.

Yeah.

She's a "nice lady" who said she never felt proud of this country until her husband became a Presidential candidate.

And we know she doesn't want to be President, because she told us so. Case closed, cuz no would-be politician ever says that. (While selling out packed stadiums and books declaring it over and over.)

Neat. I have two questions for you:

1) Do you think the election was stolen?

2) Do you think Michelle Obama is actually a man?
As far as the election, I don't know. I do know the democrats mastered ballot harvesting, which is legal. I suppose the media could have poisoned him enough and the ballet harvesting could have elected Biden. As for Michelle Obama, her husband literally called her Mike more than once. So it appears she is indeed a man.

So you actually believe that Michelle Obama is a man.

Great, thanks for demonstrating that you're a fucking idiot.W

So you actually believe that Michelle Obama is a man.

Great, thanks for demonstrating that you're a fucking idiot.
Why do you think her husband called her Mike on an open mike more than once. It is a mystery. Obama was obviously gay. A gay man calling his partner Mike. Figure it out.

Forum List

Back