Michelle Obama Is Running for President in 2024

Why do you think her husband called her Mike on an open mike more than once. It is a mystery. Obama was obviously gay. A gay man calling his partner Mike. Figure it out.
And you insist on demonstrating how gullible you are for believing in such stupid bullshit.

Congratulations.

And you insist on demonstrating how gullible you are for believing in such stupid bullshit.

Congratulations.
Why did her husband call her Mike? Does it make more sense to think he mistakenly called her Mike on camera? More than once. Do you have a reason why he did that? The Obamas started the whole men in the ladies room thing. Who is being gullible?

Well by the Democrat's standards, she does fulfill two of the prerequisites: She's female (I think), and she's Black.

Now if she'd just get to work on that lesbian thing, I think she'd get the nomination fer sure.

Tranny actual tops female now so it's good to go.

Gilbert lays it out in a very convincing fashion. This would be absolutely terrible for the country, but the consolation prize of watching Hillary's head explode would be fun.

Scary.
That's bs from the American Thinker. They are race baiting again. Michelle would do better for the country that whatever the republicans have. But she won't take the crap her husband did. And that's why she won't run.

Why did her husband call her Mike? Does it make more sense to think he mistakenly called her Mike on camera? More than once. Do you have a reason why he did that? The Obamas started the whole men in the ladies room thing. Who is being gullible?
That never happened.

:itsok:

It must be really difficult going through life being such a gullible moron.

Good luck to you.

Is it a coincidence that the people who think the election is stolen are the same people who also think that Michelle Obama is a man?

What a bunch of gullible retards.

I used to think the very same thing, that saying this was disrespectful at best. But then Joan Rivers said what she said..."we all know it"....and then I looked into the background of Barack Obama.

Stranger things have happened, that's for sure.

ETA: the video

I used to think the very same thing, that saying this was disrespectful at best. But then Joan Rivers said what she said..."we all know it"....and then I looked into the background of Barack Obama.

Stranger things have happened, that's for sure.

ETA: the video

So you actually believe that Michelle Obama is really a man?

Prove she has a penis then and a photoshopped pic won't do. You can also get her physician to admit she is a dude then I will believe you, until then it's just more shit-throwing antics.
Oh, the same shit you do! Got it.

Michelle won’t run, she is smarter than that. She is not one to like the spotlight, and loves her privacy. If she ever did run she’d Democrats and Republicans a run for their money.

And she would win.

Remember a poll that said that Mr. and Mrs. Obama were the most admired people in the world.

If she were the candidate, of course a certain group of people would be so proud that they would turn out 100%.

And liberals of every group would be thrilled that the United States would be getting a president that is a woman and a person of color.

The media, of course, would be beside itself with happiness.

Thats why I find partisans so funny, you all play the same games and accuse the otherside for doing the same, of course your justification is better than their justification. Very remedial.
You can either dish it out and take it or complain like a whimpering bitch.

That's bs from the American Thinker. They are race baiting again. Michelle would do better for the country that whatever the republicans have. But she won't take the crap her husband did. And that's why she won't run.

What she wasn't born here either?

Forum List

Back