Michelle Obama goes abroad bashes America again

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Michelle Obama Goes Abroad, Bashes America -- Again (VIDEO)
On November 1oth we reported that since 2017 Matt Drudge and The Drudge Report has gone from staunch Trump supporter to Never-Trump. It’s obvious to everyone. Matt Drudge is pushing for President Trump to be removed from office in a Democrat coup. This makes no sense.

This bitch likes to brag and bashes America the very country that allowed this bitch to be a " 1st lady" she never was one she has no class and is a two-faced bitch!!

If she is trying to do something that has never been done before, she is not even the parking lot that is next to the ball field.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

On November 1oth we reported that since 2017 Matt Drudge and The Drudge Report has gone from staunch Trump supporter to Never-Trump. It’s obvious to everyone. Matt Drudge is pushing for President Trump to be removed from office in a Democrat coup. This makes no sense.

This bitch likes to brag and bashes America the very country that allowed this bitch to be a " 1st lady" she never was one she has no class and is a two-faced bitch!!
Whadja expect from a gal who muttered "It's only a damn flag" to the POTUS backstage.

Matt Drudge defected long ago. I wondered why you couldn't find truthful information at his website anymore.

Mooch is just continuing the America apology and bashing campaign started by her anti-American hubby 10 years ago.
They are rallying Democrats around the world to stand up to America and take it down. America is the devil.
I think Moochella is angry because her Husband ordered FBI and CIA people to frame President Trump when he was a candidate and they found the Clinton phone and computer records. She's afraid they will get him on abuse of power and her fairy tale will be over. But I think she's worried for nothing if she stfu.

Mooch is just continuing the America apology and bashing campaign started by her anti-American hubby 10 years ago.
They are rallying Democrats around the world to stand up to America and take it down. America is the devil.
I think Moochella is angry because her Husband ordered FBI and CIA people to frame President Trump when he was a candidate. She's afraid they will get him on abuse of power and her fairy tale will be over.
She is probably hiding over seas and will go on the run if the hammer drops.

I think Moochella is angry because her Husband ordered FBI and CIA people to frame President Trump when he was a candidate. She's afraid they will get him on abuse of power and her fairy tale will be over.
Oh, the hammer's gonna drop, all right. The Democrat footshoot went too far.

confused048.gif
Which group of people is Michele/Michael talking too?

I spent my childhood in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It’s as hot and humid as where I live now – southern Florida – but without the guns and alligators. My hometown was a sleepy, multi-ethnic city of two million people. Still, there was an underlying tension in society. I did not know then that being of the wrong ethnic minority group (Chinese) and the wrong religion (Catholic) I would not be able to easily attend college because of the ethnic quota system that favors ethnic Malays. The fact that I was not a Muslim also meant I faced state-sanctioned discrimination.
Racism drove me from Malaysia. Love brought me to America | Treena Becker

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) persons in Malaysia face legal challenges not experienced by non-LGBT residents. Sodomy is a crime in the country, under a British Empire colonial era law, although according to sources[who?] the law is rarely enforced. Social attitudes towards the LGBT community are also shaped by Islam, the official religion in Malaysia.

Human Rights Watch states that "Discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people is pervasive in Malaysia.
LGBT rights in Malaysia - Wikipedia

Persecution of Homosexuals (Malaysia) - WikiIslam

Malaysian Politicians Exploit Racial Issues, NGO Says in New Report

“I want to remind white folks that y’all were running from us,” she added. This family, with all the values that you read about, you were running from us. And you’re still running because we’re no different than the immigrant families that are moving in.”
Didn’t know ‘y’all’ was Chicago dialect.
What a hypocritical, segregationist, ungrateful c#nt!
Ask her about how the blacks all move away when highspanics move into their neighborhoods. Point out how the prevalence of fatherlessness and the ensuing crime and social demise encourages structured white families to move out when her segregationist racist ilk move in.

Makes you feel like a big man to call a black woman a bitch, cowardly POS.

What exactly would she need to hide from, these fake conspiracies you guys keep coming up with.

Yep, she/he? is QUITE despicable.

Makes you feel like a big man to call a black woman a bitch, cowardly POS.

You are the cowardly racist. Skin color is not a requirement for a woman to be a bitch, look at Pelosi, look at Hillary two 'white' bitches.

Forum List

Back