current HBO TV show Watchmen inspired Barnard murder?

Street Juice

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2018
Baltimore
Here’s an interesting question: a few months ago, the Respectable Media was obsessed with how the movie Joker would surely inspire right wing white incels to commit mass murder. Since then, Joker has earned $1.057 billion at the global box office, without inspiring any obvious murders.

What if the current HBO TV show Watchmen, which is all about how racist, hateful, and deserving of murder are white people, inspired the Morningside Park murder?

It would not be surprising in the least. The series is designed to attack whites and make them face their racism and accept retribution.

The series is inspired by the graphic novels.
With exceptional license departing from the graphic novels. The movie The Watchmen came from the graphic novels. The series is just kill whitey justification.

Here’s an interesting question: a few months ago, the Respectable Media was obsessed with how the movie Joker would surely inspire right wing white incels to commit mass murder. Since then, Joker has earned $1.057 billion at the global box office, without inspiring any obvious murders.

What if the current HBO TV show Watchmen, which is all about how racist, hateful, and deserving of murder are white people, inspired the Morningside Park murder?
I dont watch HBO so I cant give an opinion on it

but there is plenty of white bashing to go around

I dont watch HBO so I cant give an opinion on it

but there is plenty of white bashing to go around
Whites need to organize as whites. Fuck anybody who cries racism. The proper response to a charge of racism is, So?

Forum List

Back