Michelle Obama given PBS show after democrat gave public broadcaster $75 million in coronavirus relief bill

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Former First Lady Michelle Obama has been given a show by PBS starting next week, the taxpayer funded network announced Friday. The timing of the announcement comes after Democrats marked $75 million for PBS’s parent the Corporation for Public Broadcasting in the coronavirus relief bill that passed at the end of March.
Michelle Obama Given PBS Show After Democrats Gave Public Broadcaster $75 Million in Coronavirus Relief Bill

Oh imagine that the criminals at large are at it again. They get caught over and over and over...... Nothing happens although word has it Obama is getting his azz hauled in bahaahha. Yeah we'll see.

Lie
chat
steal
it's what demonic rats do best.....

1587271314697.png

Last edited:
Former First Lady Michelle Obama has been given a show by PBS starting next week, the taxpayer funded network announced Friday. The timing of the announcement comes after Democrats marked $75 million for PBS’s parent the Corporation for Public Broadcasting in the coronavirus relief bill that passed at the end of March.
Michelle Obama Given PBS Show After Democrats Gave Public Broadcaster $75 Million in Coronavirus Relief Bill

Oh imagine that the criminals at large are at it again. They get caught over and over and over...... Nothing happens although word has it Obama is getting his azz hauled in bahaahha. Yeah we'll see.

Lie
chat
steal
So the taxpayers paid $75 million for Democrats only on a "PBS" station that funds projects that Democrats only go for. Got it.

Lie
chat
steal

View attachment 325108
Quid Pro O

WSJ a couple of weeks ago listed all the pork and graft they loaded that virus bill with; I was going to post a thread on it but I decided all that typing wasn't worth it. Even the Forest Service got a truckload, I guess for studying the effects of the virus on snail darters or something.

Well, who knows, maybe after seeing just how shallow and phoney Michael is, the show may do some good after all.

So many conspiracy theories thrown out by you RWI's.

So First Lady Michelle gets $75 million? Is that what you are saying?
If so, where did that $75 million come from, exactly?
you RWI's are pathetic, hopeless, and desperate.

Obama will be hosting a weekly children’s show for the next four weeks, reading books to kids who are being kept at home while schools are closed due to pandemic stay at home orders.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A four week gig.

Maybe she will run against Biden!

FORMER First Lady.

Your ODS is showing! :)

Thanks for ANOTHER laugh, Winnie! And please remember to spay and neuter ALL Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics. Thank you.

FORMER First Lady.

Your ODS is showing! :)

Still way better than FOREIGN First Lady.
How you RWI's even accept this is beyond belief.

Thank God the US citizens don't elect foreigners!

What's an RWI?

I need to know what your acronym means before I can affirm or deny the status you've chosen to elect me to.
An RWI is Winnie Winco's dream date. A REALLY WELL-HUNG INDIVIDUAL. Thank you.

An RWI is Winnie Winco's dream date. A REALLY WELL-HUNG INDIVIDUAL. Thank you.

Hey PSY. My whole deal against you is you never discuss anything.
You put down people for doing exactly what you do.
The challenge is still on, just answer any question I've asked you in the past week.

What is ODS?
I need to know what your acronym means before I can affirm or deny the status you've chosen to elect me to.

Obama Derangement Syndrome - which you clearly have a full blown case of.

There is only ONE cure!

Lie
chat
steal
So the taxpayers paid $75 million for Democrats only on a "PBS" station that funds projects that Democrats only go for. Got it.
dems only fund what comes back to em. Especially votes

Obama Derangement Syndrome - which you clearly have a full blown case of.

There is only ONE cure!
So if TDS is hatred for trump
Then ODS is hatred for obama

What am I missing here?

The answer to this:

How you RWI's even accept this is beyond belief.

What's an RWI?

Forum List

Back