Michelle Obama calls Mr Trump the r word

Who cares what the bitter beyaaatch says.

i.chzbgr.jpg

I believe that the former First Lady is a very angry person.

I remember that during her eight years as First Lady, she would speak to friendly audiences and tell them about the incidents in her life when she was mistaken for a servant by Euro Americans.

I hope that President Trump ignores her comment.

I have read that reportedly a poll names Mr. and Mrs. Obama the most admired people in the world.

If that is true, then I guess that you can fool the people all of the time.

I think the Obama's are worried that a Trump win will led to an indictment.

(A) Who wants to hear what this woman has to say?

(B) Is there a Black blind spot? How do they not see how unseemly it is for Black multi-millionaires to whine about being oppressed? This woman's husband was elected PRESIDENT! With a shorter resume than anyone else in American history! Jesus fuck! If the U.S. is a racist country, she is the LAST PERSON ON EARTH with any right to talk about it.

(C) To say the obvious...she is lying through her crooked teeth. These riots are STILL GOING ON, but she still claims it is all non-existent? Lying bitch.

That's testosterone saturated with self-loathing.... with a healthy dose of hate YT and good old fashioned clinical depression sprinkled in.... and it's fuckin' ugly. I refuse to be lectured by anything more than 40 clicks below me on the food chain. Sorry.

Forum List

Back