Michelle Obama calls Mr Trump the r word

..if anyone is racist, it's the Obamas...I've linked it many times on USMB
..we've been over this many times--no one has proven Mr Trump to be racist
--we LAUGH---HAHAHAHAHAHAH when we hear the r words--they mean NOTHING now
Demands an end to chaos?

Why are you talking to Trump then? Go to your Democrap governors and city mayors, and demand they end the chaos.

What do you want Trump to do? Send out Federal officers?...... to say.... maybe court house? And then you'll what?? Blame him for causing the chaos by sending Federal Officers?

Yea because nothing is ever Trump's responsibility, but anything good that happens it is because of Trump. Smfh.

I think the difference between me and you, is that I use logic and reasoning, when trying to figure out whom to blame.

You guys are just insane. The only time Trump directly engaged with the chaos, was when he sent Federal Officers to a Federal building, in Portland.

When he did that, you guys had a complete and total freak out, even having the fake news claim somehow that Trump retroactively caused the riots, that started before he sent the troops.

Along those lines, they argued if Trump removed the officers, the riots would end, because they were caused by Trump. And so Trump removed those officers, and the result was continued riots.

Basically, if anyone is trying to blame Trump for everything, without any logic or reasoning at all, it's you guys.

It's TDS. That's why we came up with Trump Derangement Syndrome, because there isn't any other way to explain your insanity on this issue.

What about the shithole countries? "Send them back" comments. Your problem is that your racism is so inbred into your very being, you can't recognize what racism is.
calling shithole countries what they are, is racist???!!!
hahahahahahahhaahah
they ARE shithole countries--without a doubt--I've linked it many times
..anyway, you people use the r word when it isn't racism so many times that we LAUGH---hahahahahhah = whenever you use it---like now HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

She is a useless America hater
.......without a doubt --she said it and the pastor that they went to for years said it

What about the shithole countries? "Send them back" comments. Your problem is that your racism is so inbred into your very being, you can't recognize what racism is.

So you do know.... that Trump never said "send them back", right? You know that, right? He never said that.

Further, those countries that Trump referred to as sh!thole countries..... are. They are. That's kind of why people are trying to leave those countries to come here.

And this is one of the ironies of left-wingers. Go talk to people who immigrate here from those counties, and ask them.

Screenshot_2020-10-08 South Africans lighten the mood with hilarious memes on load shedding(1).png

I've worked with immigrants my whole life. Two years ago, after Trump made his comment, one of the African Immigrants I worked with was showing me this meme on the internet, where it was "Advancement in Technology", and you see "western countries", and there is a light bulb, a fluorescent bulb, and then an LED bulb.

Then you see the name of an African country, and you see a light bulb, a gas lantern, and then a wax candle.

This has to do with the fact that government run electricity grids in many African countries, are socialized and suck. Access to electricity in some countries is barely 20% of the population, and even that number isn't very accurate. In one country where 50% of the population has access to power, they only have it for 2 to 6 hours a day.

This immigrant said in his own words, that this is why he likes Trump. Trump says the truth. The immigrant himself said "They are sh!thole countries. That's why I left".

There is nothing 'racists' about saying the truth.

Her Facebook page is the silliest bunch of useless babble I've ever seen. She cries "racism", then says she's a "strong woman".

She is retarded.
I don't believe a word she or her husband say.

I remember a time when that label was death. No one even bats an eye at it anymore. "Racists" are now simply anyone democrats disagree with. I LOVE that democrats ruined that word. I fucking love it! :laugh:

This is funny as hell coming from a racist.

The Obama's fighting to stay relevant

The Obama's fighting to stay relevant
for $$$$

This is funny as hell coming from a racist.
.I'm not the racist--the Obamas are--I've linked it many times--so YOUR post is funny ---hahahahhahahahahahahahhah

Forum List

Back