Michelle Obama calls Mr Trump the r word

The entire cabal should be arrested. In fact. It's time to criminalize membership in the democrat party.

This exactly. What more can a civilized people and nation governed (supposedly) by rule of law allow the democrats to visit upon them? What greater catastrophe must we suffer to the radical left before war is declared on blue asses?

(A) Who wants to hear what this woman has to say?

(B) Is there a Black blind spot? How do they not see how unseemly it is for Black multi-millionaires to whine about being oppressed? This woman's husband was elected PRESIDENT! With a shorter resume than anyone else in American history! Jesus fuck! If the U.S. is a racist country, she is the LAST PERSON ON EARTH with any right to talk about it.

(C) To say the obvious...she is lying through her crooked teeth. These riots are STILL GOING ON, but she still claims it is all non-existent? Lying bitch.

A. I do.
B. She makes your head explode
C. Anything that you hate must be a net positive when all you can do is call her the B word and criticize her appearance. I'm sure her race has NOTHING to do with it.

1602042425331.jpeg

+
1602042675019.jpeg

=
1602042806289.jpeg

Michelle is a Racist, Anti American product of Affirmative Action and the Radical, Far Left. She hates her own country and the White people that made it great.

..if anyone is racist, it's the Obamas...I've linked it many times on USMB
..we've been over this many times--no one has proven Mr Trump to be racist
--we LAUGH---HAHAHAHAHAHAH when we hear the r words--they mean NOTHING now
She is a useless America hater

Michelle Obama has been given everything because she is black and accomplished and lived in Chicago.
Same with Barry Obama. She was constantly promoted and passed upward because of it.
Certainly no one can say because Michelle Obama was black she was passed over or denied privilege.

What about the shithole countries? "Send them back" comments. Your problem is that your racism is so inbred into your very being, you can't recognize what racism is.

Demands an end to chaos?

Why are you talking to Trump then? Go to your Democrap governors and city mayors, and demand they end the chaos.

What do you want Trump to do? Send out Federal officers?...... to say.... maybe court house? And then you'll what?? Blame him for causing the chaos by sending Federal Officers?

Yea because nothing is ever Trump's responsibility, but anything good that happens it is because of Trump. Smfh.

what can we say?

Photoshopped.

what can we say?

Photoshopped.
A real racist would
1) demand open borders