Michelle Costing Taxpayers Nearly $80,000 Just For Rental Cars In Trip To Japan

Michelle Obama excells at stepping out from the reception line and interracting with the people she meets. She does a great job representing our nation

6e712f5eb81f460c710f6a70670079f3.jpg
As could many many people, nothing special. Just another stranger in town to laugh with, nothing more.

Not many in the world today that can make an impact in a visit like Michelle Obama

Prince William and Kate not many others who can match the star power

Michelle Obama excells at stepping out from the reception line and interracting with the people she meets. She does a great job representing our nation

As could many many people, nothing special. Just another stranger in town to laugh with, nothing more.

Not many in the world today that can make an impact in a visit like Michelle Obama

And the benefit to me, my family, and my community? Does it benefit the poor, the elderly? Does it strengthen our economy? Are we more secure as a result? Does it pave our streets, repair our bridges and highways? What exactly does it do for the enormous cost?

Vacations vacations. bush's month long vacation in crawdad after being in office only a few months cost us trillions. This is because he was on vacation and didn't have time to bother with all the warnings about an impending attack on USA. It was bush right wingers. He's the one you should be concentrating on, not Michelle.

And the benefit to me, my family, and my community? Does it benefit the poor, the elderly? Does it strengthen our economy? Are we more secure as a result? Does it pave our streets, repair our bridges and highways? What exactly does it do for the enormous cost?

It enhances our image abroad......priceless

Vacations vacations. bush's month long vacation in crawdad after being in office only a few months cost us trillions. This is because he was on vacation and didn't have time to bother with all the warnings about an impending attack on USA. It was bush right wingers. He's the one you should be concentrating on, not Michelle.
That's past history, and it was also ridiculous waste and abuse of tax dollars. Also, it doesn't justify what's taking place now. No relevance at all. That was then, this is now. Regardless of who does it, it's waste and abuse of tax dollars. Bush left office years ago.

It enhances our image abroad......priceless
Tell that to someone that'll swallow it hook, line, and sinker. Personally, I know better. But, you go ahead and believe that if it gives you comfort.

Damn,
$80,000 Just For Rental Cars it's... it's too much!
She rides on bentley with golden seats? I also can't imagine how much he spent on her dinners and gifts for kids and husband...

damn Boehner went to Israel on taxpayer $$$ after Yahoo was elected .. why? to offer his congratulations or to swap BJ's? ...

they miss each other. Awwwwwww.

n-JOHN-BOEHNER-large.jpg

the country pays, I play ... SUCKERS !

Guess what Conservatives?

Protecting the President and his family costs money. We have seen what happens when security is ignored, even for a moment

So you whine about what it costs to protect the first family and don't want to pay for rental cars, hotels and equipment for the trip

Too freak'n bad
I guess Republicans want the President to use Motel 6, obtain cars from rent-a-wreck or use a bus, and eat at McDonald's.

Guess what Conservatives?

Protecting the President and his family costs money. We have seen what happens when security is ignored, even for a moment

So you whine about what it costs to protect the first family and don't want to pay for rental cars, hotels and equipment for the trip

Too freak'n bad
I guess Republicans want the President to use Motel 6, obtain cars from rent-a-wreck or use a bus, and eat at McDonald's.

oh well, you don't mind paying for their royal treatment. UNTIL it's a REPUBLICAN that is President. We watched you people whine over some China Mrs. Reagan bought. On the Bush's going to their OWN HOME, etc
so please spare us the snark

I wanted to let everyone know just how much taking care of the needs of the First Family costs us.

Rental Cars for Michelle O’s Kyoto Visit Cost $78,741

Email

AP

BY: Elizabeth Harrington
March 20, 2015 5:00 am

First Lady Michelle Obama’s visit to a Buddhist Temple in Kyoto is costing taxpayers nearly $80,000 for rental cars, according to a government contract.

Mrs. Obama, who is travelling to Japan and Cambodia for a girls’ education initiative, will arrive in Kyoto, Japan, on Friday.

According to the White House press office, “The First Lady will travel to Kyoto on March 20 and visit the Kiyomizu-Dera Buddhist Temple and the Fushimi Inari Shinto Shrine. She will also greet staff from the U.S. Consulate in Osaka.”

Fushimi Inari Shinto is a shrine dedicated to a god of rice. Visitors of the temple can pay to go into a pitch-black basement that symbolizes the womb of Buddah’s mother.

The temple also features the Otowa Waterfall, which has streams to cause “longevity, success at school, and a fortunate love life.”

The cost for “Rental Vehicles for Flotus in Kyoto” is $78,741, according to a contract signed last week.

Mrs. Obama is promoting “Let Girls Learn,” an initiative by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) that is spending $231.6 million for education programs in Nigeria, Afghanistan, South Sudan, Jordan, and Guatemala.

Links

USASpending.gov

http://www.usaid.gov/sites/default/files/documents/1869/USAID_LetGirlsLearn_FactSheet.pdf

Rental Cars for Michelle O s Kyoto Visit Cost 78 741 Washington Free Beacon

You mean they aren't shipping a couple of presidential limos over there for her? Shocking.

I wanted to let everyone know just how much taking care of the needs of the First Family costs us.

Email

AP

First Lady Michelle Obama’s visit to a Buddhist Temple in Kyoto is costing taxpayers nearly $80,000 for rental cars, according to a government contract.

Mrs. Obama, who is travelling to Japan and Cambodia for a girls’ education initiative, will arrive in Kyoto, Japan, on Friday.

According to the White House press office, “The First Lady will travel to Kyoto on March 20 and visit the Kiyomizu-Dera Buddhist Temple and the Fushimi Inari Shinto Shrine. She will also greet staff from the U.S. Consulate in Osaka.”

Fushimi Inari Shinto is a shrine dedicated to a god of rice. Visitors of the temple can pay to go into a pitch-black basement that symbolizes the womb of Buddah’s mother.

The temple also features the Otowa Waterfall, which has streams to cause “longevity, success at school, and a fortunate love life.”

The cost for “Rental Vehicles for Flotus in Kyoto” is $78,741, according to a contract signed last week.

Mrs. Obama is promoting “Let Girls Learn,” an initiative by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) that is spending $231.6 million for education programs in Nigeria, Afghanistan, South Sudan, Jordan, and Guatemala.

Links

USASpending.gov

http://www.usaid.gov/sites/default/files/documents/1869/USAID_LetGirlsLearn_FactSheet.pdf

WTF is the Washington Free Beacon?

Email

AP

Links

USASpending.gov

considering the OP, do you really have to ask ?

damn Boehner went to Israel on taxpayer $$$ after Yahoo was elected .. why? to offer his congratulations or to swap BJ's? ...

they miss each other. Awwwwwww.

n-JOHN-BOEHNER-large.jpg

the country pays, I play ... SUCKERS !
I'd hate to see the liquor bill for those two.

Email

AP

Links

USASpending.gov

considering the OP, do you really have to ask ?

A WordPress blog.

Forum List

Back