Michael Steele is leading by example for the GOP!

show the last democrat you bashed, Jeremiah.

Fuck you Elvis, you're no better then Sarge with the word Hitler when you say that shit and you know it. You didn't start this crap until the civil union thread.

Hells bells, you blind dope; you must of missed the part where I said in this thread Democrats are just as bad in many cases as Republicans? Or how I bashed Clinton in the other thread today by saying yes, he did underfund the FBI. Or how I wouldn't trust Pelosi and Reid to take out my garbage; never mind run the senate.

You must of missed when I called Carter incompetent on everything but alternative energy and being one of the greatest presidents when it comes to being a good person ever.

You must of missed when I said RFK despite being a good guy was one of the worst AGs when it came to civil liberties with illegal wiretaps on the mob.

You must of missed when I said that every President from FDR, to Truman, to JFK, to LBJ (and several others) all had connections with the mob.

You must of missed when I said Clinton was a fuckup in the aspect of bombing a asprin making factory.

You must of missed when I questioned the judgement of several Democrats in the senate who voted for the Iraq War.

I could go on really.

But then again Elvis, let your partisan bullshit and hate blind you; when you feel like talking about facts; let me know.

how many times did you bash Sarah Palin for her lack of experience, but never once attacked the Messiah when he had EVEN LESS? How many times did you attack Palin for her interview with cuntbag Couric, but never once went after Biden, a history major, who thought Roosevelt addressed the country in 1929 ON FUCKING TELEVISION?

show the last democrat you bashed, Jeremiah.

Fuck you Elvis, you're no better then Sarge with the word Hitler when you say that shit and you know it. You didn't start this crap until the civil union thread.

Hells bells, you blind dope; you must of missed the part where I said in this thread Democrats are just as bad in many cases as Republicans? Or how I bashed Clinton in the other thread today by saying yes, he did underfund the FBI. Or how I wouldn't trust Pelosi and Reid to take out my garbage; never mind run the senate.

You must of missed when I called Carter incompetent on everything but alternative energy and being one of the greatest presidents when it comes to being a good person ever.

You must of missed when I said RFK despite being a good guy was one of the worst AGs when it came to civil liberties with illegal wiretaps on the mob.

You must of missed when I said that every President from FDR, to Truman, to JFK, to LBJ (and several others) all had connections with the mob.

You must of missed when I said Clinton was a fuckup in the aspect of bombing a asprin making factory.

You must of missed when I questioned the judgement of several Democrats in the senate who voted for the Iraq War.

I could go on really.

But then again Elvis, let your partisan bullshit and hate blind you; when you feel like talking about facts; let me know.

how many times did you bash Sarah Palin for her lack of experience, but never once attacked the Messiah when he had EVEN LESS? How many times did you attack Palin for her interview with cuntbag Couric, but never once went after Biden, a history major, who thought Roosevelt addressed the country in 1929 ON FUCKING TELEVISION?
as president(even though he didnt take office till 1933)
:lol:

I could go on really.

as president(even though he didnt take office till 1933)
:lol:

bingo

Why did you move away from the Gay Marriage, Drugs, Prostitution question? :lol:

And Executive Experience really means nothing; unless you consider Bush qualified more then both Obama and McCain.

Palin was and is a idiot. Biden admits he has a tendency to say stupid things and was more then a bit far off. I even laughed at that one too, he was obviously referring to the fireside chats at a later point in history. However, if you're going to compare Palin who knows nothing about foreign policy among many other things with Joe Biden who has plenty of experience in a varied of fields then you're smoking some serious drugs.

Last edited:

Why did you move away from the Gay Marriage, Drugs, Prostitution question? :lol:

And Executive Experience really means nothing; unless you consider Bush qualified more then both Obama and McCain.

Palin was and is a idiot. Biden admits he has a tendency to say stupid things and wasn't far off. I even laughed at that one too, he was obviously refering to the fireside chats. However, if you're going to compare Palin who knows nothing about foreign policy among many other things with Joe Biden who has plenty of experience in a varied of fields then you're smoking some serious drugs.

On EXPERIENCE, bush was more qulified than Obama or McCain, overall I think Obama and Bush are about equally qualified, but we will see.
I wasn't comparing Palin to Biden on experience, I was comparing OBAMA and PALIN on experience, which Palin had more. If Biden and Palin were compared on experience, Biden would win hands down, but that isn't who the dems nominated. On Stupidity? close race.
I dont remember leaving the gays/hookers/drugs convo.

Palin was and is a idiot. Biden admits he has a tendency to say stupid things and was more then a bit far off. I even laughed at that one too, he was obviously referring to the fireside chats at a later point in history. However, if you're going to compare Palin who knows nothing about foreign policy among many other things with Joe Biden who has plenty of experience in a varied of fields then you're smoking some serious drugs.

How/why is Sarah Palin an idiot?

What makes our President more qualified to lead?

Putting staples into telephone polls and blocking the born alive bill.

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Steele questions if Democrats’ power ‘has gone to their heads’ « - Blogs from CNN.com

"This is Michael Steele, Chairman of the Republican National Committee. Democrats have controlled both branches of government for less than a month. And you have to wonder if all that power has gone to their heads.
Meanwhile in reality:

washingtonpost.com

Michael S. Steele, the newly elected chairman of the Republican National Committee, arranged for his 2006 Senate campaign to pay a defunct company run by his sister for services that were never performed, his finance chairman from that campaign has told federal prosecutors.

Federal agents in recent days contacted Steele's sister, a spokesman for Steele said yesterday.

The claim about the payment, one of several allegations by Alan B. Fabian, is outlined in a confidential court document. Fabian offered the information last March as he was seeking leniency for himself during plea negotiations on unrelated fraud charges. It is unclear how extensively his claims have been pursued. Prosecutors gave him no credit for cooperation when he was sentenced in October.
:lol: Irony. :eusa_whistle:

And it even gets better as you read throughout the article.
That's pretty funny...maybe they should have stuck with the "white's only club" candidate.

:eek:

Putting staples into telephone polls and blocking the born alive bill.

I always hated the staples right in the middle of the centerfold.

Palin was and is a idiot. Biden admits he has a tendency to say stupid things and was more then a bit far off. I even laughed at that one too, he was obviously referring to the fireside chats at a later point in history. However, if you're going to compare Palin who knows nothing about foreign policy among many other things with Joe Biden who has plenty of experience in a varied of fields then you're smoking some serious drugs.[/
QUOTE]

Palin is not an idiot - she more than held her own against the "vastly more experienced" Biden.

She has a genuine record of achievement in Alaska as an executive.

Likewise, Biden is not an idiot, though prone to saying some stupid things. He has a long record of service as one among many in Congress.

When comparing Palin to Obama, again, she trumps him in every aspect of experience.

What she did not trump Obama in was treatment by the media, and being a member of a campaign that was run in a far less effective manner vs the Obama campaign.

I am perplexed by this irrational fear/loathing some have for Palin as much as I am the same thing some have for Obama.

Cuzzzzz he is good with a teleprompter?? :lol:

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Steele questions if Democrats’ power ‘has gone to their heads’ « - Blogs from CNN.com

"This is Michael Steele, Chairman of the Republican National Committee. Democrats have controlled both branches of government for less than a month. And you have to wonder if all that power has gone to their heads.
Meanwhile in reality:

washingtonpost.com

Michael S. Steele, the newly elected chairman of the Republican National Committee, arranged for his 2006 Senate campaign to pay a defunct company run by his sister for services that were never performed, his finance chairman from that campaign has told federal prosecutors.

Federal agents in recent days contacted Steele's sister, a spokesman for Steele said yesterday.

The claim about the payment, one of several allegations by Alan B. Fabian, is outlined in a confidential court document. Fabian offered the information last March as he was seeking leniency for himself during plea negotiations on unrelated fraud charges. It is unclear how extensively his claims have been pursued. Prosecutors gave him no credit for cooperation when he was sentenced in October.
:lol: Irony. :eusa_whistle:

And it even gets better as you read throughout the article.
That's pretty funny...maybe they should have stuck with the "white's only club" candidate.

:eek:

Nasty!

Steele Hit Job - Steve Hayward - The Corner on National Review Online

Not until you reach well down on the jump page do you learn this interesting little detail: "The U.S. attorney's office inadvertently sent the confidential document, a defense sentencing memorandum filed under seal, to The Washington Post after the newspaper requested the prosecution's sentencing memorandum." Inadvertently sent what was supposed to be a sealed document to the Post? Yeah, sure, and the Post will sell you the Brooklyn Bridge real cheap, too.

Obama Justice Department "accidentally" leaks sealed files

A Call for an Investigation into Obama DOJ over Steele Disclosure to Washington Post

A Call for an Investigation into Obama DOJ over Steele Disclosure to Washington Post by Macsmind

I do not recall Sarah Palin having had brain surgery twice?

Just because she was not prepared to be thrown into the lion's den does not mean she can not learn a bit quicker than a brain surgery patient who has already lost and is still losing what he may have once had. I do not recall Sarah's children working as bank lobbyist either. I'd say she probably taught them better ethics than that.

Just because she was not prepared to be thrown into the lion's den does not mean she can not learn a bit quicker than a brain surgery patient who has already lost and is still losing what he may have once had. I do not recall Sarah's children working as bank lobbyist either. I'd say she probably taught them better ethics than that.

If she was so intelligent, she should of known she was not ready for the role of VP, stepped down and told McCain for the good of the country that she wasn't ready. So therefore, she's either not that smart or she's selfish.

Sarah's children and ethics? Really? REALLY? You want to get into that?

To give you a preview of the kind of ground you're stepping on.

$Middle Finger.JPG

Last edited:

If she was so intelligent, she should of known she was not ready for the role of VP, stepped down and told McCain for the good of the country that she wasn't ready. So therefore, she's either not that smart or she's selfish.

Sarah's children and ethics? Really? REALLY? You want to get into that?

To give you a preview of the kind of ground you're stepping on.

View attachment 6801
whats wrong with that
i tell you to fuck off all the time

Forum List

Back