Michael Myers back again.LOL

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Since it is the 40th anniversary he is back again.:D

Whats really funny though is this movie asks us to believe all the other sequals never happened,thats how they get around explaining how Laurie Strode is STILL alive,that movie never happened where michale killed her.:D good idea actually,:up:

I always pretend that movie never happened the fact they could have been such morons to have done that.

we can count on there being a 50th anniversary movie as well,thats a given.:lmao::laughing0301:

All in all though I am actually looking forward to this movie and excited about it cause they are going back to the roots of the first one taking the elements from that film that made it so great putting it into this film.:thup: same as that film,they even made this movie just the same as they did with the original halloween in 1978 where none of the actors were paid,Jamie Lee Curtis and the other actors same as back then when they had a limited budget,are doing this one for FREE as well because they wanted to have fun more than anything else.:beer::thup:

These two trailers will keep me busy watching them till the movie comes out,i can watch them over and over,they are that exciting.This one unlike that disgraceful Halloween Resurrrection from 2002 where they killed her off, looks very promising,cant wait.

Jamie Lee here in this interview talks all about it.

Last edited:
Hey! Check Jamie Lee out! :113:

On another note, can Hollywood come up with anything original these days, or what?

The first one was a masterful bit that delightfully horrified and terrified me and my friends.

I watched two more and gave up on them because they were predictable shit. Movies that were the equivalent of defective puppies from puppy mills.

I loved him in Wayne’s World

Likewise what I thought was being referenced by title. I never seen any of the Halloween movies, I was out of college by the time they arrived. We had "Don't Look in the Basement" type movies that we would hit at a midnight showing where the audience would provide a good part of the entertainment. So I can imagine the fun times these films rekindle for those a good bit younger than me.

Whats really funny though is this movie asks us to believe all the other sequals never happened,thats how they get around explaining how Laurie Strode is STILL alive,that movie never happened where michale killed her.:D good idea actually,:up:

I always pretend that movie never happened the fact they could have been such morons to have done that.

we can count on there being a 50th anniversary movie as well,thats a given.:lmao::laughing0301:

All in all though I am actually looking forward to this movie and excited about it cause they are going back to the roots of the first one taking the elements from that film that made it so great putting it into this film.:thup: same as that film,they even made this movie just the same as they did with the original halloween in 1978 where none of the actors were paid,Jamie Lee Curtis and the other actors same as back then when they had a limited budget,are doing this one for FREE as well because they wanted to have fun more than anything else.:beer::thup:

These two trailers will keep me busy watching them till the movie comes out,i can watch them over and over,they are that exciting.This one unlike that disgraceful Halloween Resurrrection from 2002 where they killed her off, looks very promising,cant wait.

I am sure this will be better than the crap that came after Halloween 4, but I don't like how he is running around killing everyone just because he can. Killing that random woman with a hammer is not like him.

The best part about Michael is that he is a troll who spies on bullies, old people watching tv and women in hot tubs, on top of killing teenagers in typical slasher fashion. He is methodical in who he kills and he is aiming to strike terror in the heart of the survivors in the ways that he kills. He is not like Jason killing everyone in his path.

Hey! Check Jamie Lee out! :113:

On another note, can Hollywood come up with anything original these days, or what?

the UNDERSTATEMENT of the century.LOL answer-No.they are clearly obviously running out of ideas. Look at all the remakes in movies and tv shows being done constantly all the time.:rolleyes: they so much have destroyed the thrill of hollywood it once had with so many asinine remakes of tv shows and movie classics taking a shit on them.:mad:

So being so old now, how is he going to sneak up behind people without letting go his flatulence?

Well Halloween III made it as if the first two Halloweens were just works of fiction (You can see the original Halloween being played on a tv), Halloween H20 ignored the continuity of Halloween 4, 5, and 6, and of course the Rob Zombie movies were their own separate entities. So the Halloween series has more or less always been a pick your own adventure series.

The first one was a masterful bit that delightfully horrified and terrified me and my friends.

I watched two more and gave up on them because they were predictable shit. Movies that were the equivalent of defective puppies from puppy mills.

Indeed,yeah the first one was for sure masterful,the original just cannot be beat.I was a kid when the original came out back in the 70's,terrified me and my friends as well,the music was so suspensful it kept you on the edge of your seats.

I understand their desire to bring the series back again but man,they for sure should have ended it with halloween four.It made up for season of the witch getting back to michale myers and that was the perfect way to end it all at the end when they shot him and he fell through that hole in the graveyard and Dr Loomis said-He's dead now,he is in hell where he belongs. I mean that was the perfect way to end it all.

You always knew there would be a sequal since he got up and walked off so since two was not near as good as the original and the fourth one got back to what the first one was more like, just end it that way for crying out loud.

thats hollywood for you though,they think you cant have enough sequals in this day and age.

I am sure this will be better than the crap that came after Halloween 4, but I don't like how he is running around killing everyone just because he can. Killing that random woman with a hammer is not like him.

The best part about Michael is that he is a troll who spies on bullies, old people watching tv and women in hot tubs, on top of killing teenagers in typical slasher fashion. He is methodical in who he kills and he is aiming to strike terror in the heart of the survivors in the ways that he kills. He is not like Jason killing everyone in his path.

yeah I thought the same thing.that killing that woman just cause he can made no sense.Like in the second halloween movie he did not do that with that old lady,he does not do that with old ladies.they screwed that part up big timeyeah you described him to a tee,that was what always made him unique and made him stand out from jason is he does not just kill everybody in his path.thats why i dont like that part with the lady either. it was cool how he was so metodical like you said.

we are totally on the same wave length here,its cool how you agree with me that they lost the magic after halloween four.as i said before,they should have just left it dead after that one.

can Hollywood come up with anything original these days, or what?

They've been doing a lot of remakes of old stuff. Boring. People want new stuff, not the old rehashed

thats the understatement of the year.
tenor.gif

Well Halloween III made it as if the first two Halloweens were just works of fiction (You can see the original Halloween being played on a tv), Halloween H20 ignored the continuity of Halloween 4, 5, and 6, and of course the Rob Zombie movies were their own separate entities. So the Halloween series has more or less always been a pick your own adventure series.

yeah pretty much,yeah i never thought of that how Halloween three made the first two Halloween movies look like fiction.LOL:abgg2q.jpg:

If one wants to see Jamie Lee, Hollywood Hookers isn't too bad of a movie.

I have not seen that one,I will keep that in mind.LOL:abgg2q.jpg:

I think it was called "Hollywood Vice". Her pimp was a guy that favors David Hasselhoff but isn't, and he was beating her with a coat hanger, and beating other hookers to death.

I can't find it on the internet, that doesn't mean it wasn't so. There was a nice tit shot in there, someplace.

it was mentioned earlier that this would probably be the last halloween movie since it is the 46th anniversary.I would agree with that IF Curtis was not around ten years from now but assuming she is still alive like i am thinking she will,you can COUNT on another halloween movie cause they will want to celebrate the 50TH anniversary of it so what better way of doing so?:lmao::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back