Michael Bloomberg: Birther Issue A 'Terrible Mistake' For Republicans

The only problem for the left is that the longer the birther issue continues....the more people that are slowly starting to say "Hmmmm...." about it. A year ago, I thought this issue was dead. Now it's back, and it's actually growing. Lots of people are starting to wonder about it. I think its a non-issue, simply because:

A) If he was born here well it's a non issue.
B) If he wasn't, no one will ever pursue or confirm it. Disqualifying the 1st black president would be a catastrophe for blacks and no one will allow that to happen.

But, people are pushing it, and the Obama response to it is weird at least.

I think that it's only a problem for the left in the minds of the birthers. Everyone else is wondering how crazy are you guys really.

i want the whole truth. still. as long as there is a secret document in this age of transparency, i won't stop asking. it could be a political maneuver, but i doubt it. we can agree to disagree, i believe without invective appellation, it's just a friendly political forum.

What you're doing; however, is putting your fingers in your ears and going "la la la la," and here's why.

The LAW in the State of Hawaii states that the COLB is a Certified, Legal Document produced using the Birth Records filed by the Registrar (Birth Certificate).

This means, that the COLB was typed-up using information directly off of the Long Form Birth Certificate, and the State Seal validates that for any Court of Law (and it says so on the document).

What this means, is that the COLB provided by the Registrar is Certified info directly off of the long form.

Further, the Agency that Certifies the Long Form, is the same exact one.

So by saying you don't accept the COLB as proof enough, you're either calling the State of Hawaii a liar in one form or another, or just putting your fingers in your ears and going "la la la la."

And that's reality. That's not "sticking up for my guy," it's dismissing inane and outlandish Conspiracy theories over "why hasn't he released proof!!!" -- Well, because he has.

i'm sorry, this seems fishy to me. would you agre that it's some of the information, not all?
why go to the trouble of hand scribing (transferring) selective bits of what the original contains ? why not just make a copy of the original document? and i don't believe that any institution is above reproach. even the supreme court or the president. remember when alito mouthed the words "not true". that directly implies that one side is wrong.
i don't think any of this is irrational.

another thing i've notice is the degree to which your side defend it's player, which is good. but why go through all of the trouble to defend and deny (sometimes vehemently).

we're both musicians and i don't really think that you think i'm stupid or the other things you called me "dingbat" etc.. it's an american issue right on the front burner, and we will stay right with it, until one way or the other, obama is gone. this is a big motivation for me to try to disprove his sincerity when he say's "i will be transparent", to hold him accountable for such promises.

I think it's stupid to delve into a conspiracy this grand. I sincerely do.

This will not in itself cause the GOP to lose,the biggest problem will be a split vote,on the other hand Obama has lots to be concerned about,bad economy high gas prices and this birther non issue will be just that...........nothing. Not that is much right now,the vast majority of voters could care less.

The long from never needs releasing.

The law accepts what has already been given.

You people dont care about those facts.

what i'm hearing "the long form never needs releasing because he said so". that's not good enough for america. questioning authority doesn't make me crazy or stupid, i just means that i don't think the issue is resolved.
you sound as if "he released the long form, that's it". then a red herring about michelle bachman. i'm not sure why.

Last edited:
What you're doing; however, is putting your fingers in your ears and going "la la la la," and here's why.

The LAW in the State of Hawaii states that the COLB is a Certified, Legal Document produced using the Birth Records filed by the Registrar (Birth Certificate).

This means, that the COLB was typed-up using information directly off of the Long Form Birth Certificate, and the State Seal validates that for any Court of Law (and it says so on the document).

What this means, is that the COLB provided by the Registrar is Certified info directly off of the long form.

Further, the Agency that Certifies the Long Form, is the same exact one.

So by saying you don't accept the COLB as proof enough, you're either calling the State of Hawaii a liar in one form or another, or just putting your fingers in your ears and going "la la la la."

And that's reality. That's not "sticking up for my guy," it's dismissing inane and outlandish Conspiracy theories over "why hasn't he released proof!!!" -- Well, because he has.

i'm sorry, this seems fishy to me. would you agre that it's some of the information, not all?
why go to the trouble of hand scribing (transferring) selective bits of what the original contains ? why not just make a copy of the original document? and i don't believe that any institution is above reproach. even the supreme court or the president. remember when alito mouthed the words "not true". that directly implies that one side is wrong.

another thing i've notice is the degree to which your side defend it's player, which is good. but why go through all of the trouble to defend and deny (sometimes vehemently).

we're both musicians and i don't really think that you think i'm stupid or the other things you called me "dingbat" etc.. it's an american issue right on the front burner, and we will stay right with it, until one way or the other, obama is gone. this is a big motivation for me to try to disprove his sincerity when he say's "i will be transparent", to hold him accountable for such promises.

is that what you meant to say ?
look, i'm not saying the colb isn't bona fide, i'm sure it is. but why would they not have the complete information, what's the point of having a long form. again why not just copy and release, if it was a legal matter this would be my approch. it is fast becoming a legal matter, and that's the president's doing.

and honestly ? if it were say... mccain, would you just let it go ?
this is becoming obama's monica lewinski, and it's ridiculous, because it's interferring with his job.

good discussion, thanks. we'll see what happens. but for myself, i will continue my quest and political end.

Last edited:

look, i'm not saying the colb isn't bona fide, i'm sure it is. but why would they not have the complete information, what's the point of having a long form. again why not just copy and release, if it was a legal matter this would be my approch. it is fast becoming a legal matter, and that's the president's doing.

this is becoming obama's monica lewinski, and it's ridiculous, because it's interferring with his job.

good discussion, thanks. we'll see what happens. but for myself, i will continue my quest and political end.

#1. It's not a legal matter. That's false. The COLB states right on it that that's ALL THAT IS NEEDED, to *prove,* in ANY COURT OF LAW, the Birth Records of the person on the Certificate.

#2. The other stuff is inane information not needed by Employers or others seeking Certification of Age and Place of Birth, that's why they don't release that one. (such as who the Doctor was, shit like that). The only thing that is relevant to employers is the Certification that it's Valid information. They have released that, and have also verbally verified it. There's no purpose to do anything else, legally or morally.

The only problem for the left is that the longer the birther issue continues....the more people that are slowly starting to say "Hmmmm...." about it. A year ago, I thought this issue was dead. Now it's back, and it's actually growing. Lots of people are starting to wonder about it. I think its a non-issue, simply because:

A) If he was born here well it's a non issue.
B) If he wasn't, no one will ever pursue or confirm it. Disqualifying the 1st black president would be a catastrophe for blacks and no one will allow that to happen.

But, people are pushing it, and the Obama response to it is weird at least.

The more the birfer issue goes on, moderates and independents - the ones who decide elections - think "WTF is wrong with these people?"

There are lots of good reasons to vote against Obama. But the birfers are hurting Republicans, not helping them.

yeah yeah, like the 9/11 truthers hurt the Democrats.
:eusa_whistle:

#1. It's not a legal matter. That's false. The COLB states right on it that that's ALL THAT IS NEEDED, to *prove,* in ANY COURT OF LAW, the Birth Records of the person on the Certificate.

#2. The other stuff is inane information not needed by Employers or others seeking Certification of Age and Place of Birth, that's why they don't release that one. (such as who the Doctor was, shit like that). The only thing that is relevant to employers is the Certification that it's Valid information. They have released that, and have also verbally verified it. There's no purpose to do anything else, legally or morally.

not yet.
saving space ?
we'll see
in this case the american people by order of the constitution.

no disrepect intended, but you guys don't get to decide our purpose, i'm not stupid, just curious. after all bush planning and bringing down the world trade center seems silly to me, stephanie is right about that. perhaps what goes around, comes around.

i'll bet it ends up in court, so there are no riots in the streets, again up to obama. if his entire past wasn't so sketchy, or if he was a good president, i probably wouldn't mind, but he offered a challenge to me when he declared himself as the instrument transparency. history will tell. i'm sorry i won't see you at my birther rally in d.c. this summer, it will be a lot of fun !....... time for a beer, and to feed the horses... thanks amigo !

Last edited:
I could give a shit what Bloomberg says, a MAJORITY of people are Asking that the Obama show his Long Form BIRTH CERTIFCATE.

uh, no they're not.

Uh, yes they are. You think not because you obama ass kissing radicals have the biggest loud mouths in the country, and you think shooting it off calling names and demonizing the majority asking "where's the birth certificate" someone makes you the majority. Sorry, it doesn't. You're no brighter than that fucking moron Charlie Sheen, for blindly defending the indefensible.

Last edited:
I could give a shit what Bloomberg says, a MAJORITY of people are Asking that the Obama show his Long Form BIRTH CERTIFCATE.

uh, no they're not.

Uh, yes they are. You think not because you obama ass kissing radicals have the biggest loud mouths in the country, and you think shooting it off calling names and demonizing the majority asking "where's the birth certificate" someone makes you the majority. Sorry, it doesn't. You're no brighter than that fucking moron Charlie Sheen, for blindly defending the indefensible.

Uh, no they're not and your saying they are goes against every poll in existence on the subject, so stfu.

uh, no they're not.

Uh, no they're not and your saying they are goes against every poll in existence on the subject, so stfu.

Don't just flap your ignorant lips there obamabot, prove it, or you STFU.

I have nothing to prove, douche towel. You claimed the majority of Americans are Birthers. I said nothing EXISTS that factually shows that. At all. Anywhere.

In other words, you're talking out your ass hole, ass hole. It's not my job to go in there and figure out where the hell this shit comes from.

The long from never needs releasing.

The law accepts what has already been given.

You people dont care about those facts.

wow, so the Obama is SUPPOSED to be the most transparent President eva, doesn't need to show a long form if THE American people ask. how bout that one folks. It makes you WONDER WHAT is he hiding?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back