Miami Police shoot and kill 7th black man

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
There has been a big controversy in Miami of late. Civil rights activists have called for investigations and firings because 6 blacks have been shot by the police in the last year. Yesterday, MDPD added another young black man.
How can the MDPD possibly justify their actions? (Where's that tongue in cheek emoticon when you need it?)

c9e59f74bed405a8694569c53cc51fdf.jpg

Two police officers were killed (including suspect Johnny Simms) during a gunfight on Thursday. Officer Roger Castillo and Officer Amanda Haworth were serving an arrest warrant when the gun battle broke out. Rober Castillo was killed on scene, and Amanda Haworth died later in hospital from gun shot wounds.

Oh, the warrant was for murder. I'm sure the black community will find some way to blame this on cops or Cubans or unicorns.

more

There has been a big controversy in Miami of late. Civil rights activists have called for investigations and firings because 6 blacks have been shot by the police in the last year. Yesterday, MDPD added another young black man.
How can the MDPD possibly justify their actions? (Where's that tongue in cheek emoticon when you need it?)

Two police officers were killed (including suspect Johnny Simms) during a gunfight on Thursday. Officer Roger Castillo and Officer Amanda Haworth were serving an arrest warrant when the gun battle broke out. Rober Castillo was killed on scene, and Amanda Haworth died later in hospital from gun shot wounds.

Oh, the warrant was for murder. I'm sure the black community will find some way to blame this on cops or Cubans or unicorns.

more

He looks like a punk.

The civil rights folks can complain all they want but if the above report is correct the 7th "victim" came at the cost of two cops' lives.

Don't know the circumstances concerning the other 6, but every police force investigates when their people are involved in shooting deaths, but of course for many in the black community such investigations are a sham and the dead are innocent.

When this mythical 'black community' blames it on the cops or anyone else, let me know. Until then, there is nothing more than the OP whining.

more

He looks like a punk.

He'd probably whup your ass with no problem.

more

He looks like a punk.

Firstly, judging a person on what they look like, as Lonestar did, is downright stupid. I have lots of friends who, if you judged on their appearance, would scare the crap outta people. In fact, they are Army or Marines and, as long as they don't see you as a threat, they're great.

And secondly, whether he could or could not 'whup' the ass of anyone is of no consequence whatsoever.

more

He looks like a punk.

He may get the first punch in with me but then he'd meet Mr. Glock. :D

more

He looks like a punk.

I doubt it. But you can dream.

He looks like a punk.

Firstly, judging a person on what they look like, as Lonestar did, is downright stupid. I have lots of friends who, if you judged on their appearance, would scare the crap outta people. In fact, they are Army or Marines and, as long as they don't see you as a threat, they're great.

And secondly, whether he could or could not 'whup' the ass of anyone is of no consequence whatsoever.

I wasn't judging on looks alone. He's a punk plain and simple.

I wasn't judging on looks alone. He's a punk plain and simple.

A punk that could whup yo ass.:lol:

He looks like a punk.

Oh I agree but Lonestar Logic is an angry little man talking smack over the internet, a girl scout could whup his ass.:lol:

He doesn't look like a punk to me. He's simply a young black man.

Oh I agree but Lonestar Logic is an angry little man talking smack over the internet, a girl scout could whup his ass.:lol:

He is no different to you, or I. I happen to like Lonestar. I'm intelligent enough to know that I don't have to agree with someone 100% of the time in order to like them. Unlike you.

He is no different to you, or I. I happen to like Lonestar. I'm intelligent enough to know that I don't have to agree with someone 100% of the time in order to like them. Unlike you.

Here we go again.:doubt:

He doesn't look like a punk to me. He's simply a young black man.

Exactly, Lonestar Logic is just an inbred ignorant racist who thinks all black people are the same way.

Labeling someone a 'racist' without hard, factual evidence to base it on may be easy, but it says more about you than him.

Lonestar isn't a racist.

I have had discussions with him and yes he is a racist, if you don't believe me fine.

Forum List

Back