Miami-Dade police buy drones

Bones

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2010
Miami-Dade police buy drones - Page 1 - News - Miami - Miami New Times

The Miami-Dade Police Department is poised to become the first large metro force using drones in its aerial missions. The department finalized a deal to buy a drone called T-Hawk from defense firm Honeywell and officially applied for permission from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) last month to begin flying it around the county.

If you still question if America is turning into a police state, it's time to have your head examined.

I lived in Dade Cunnty.
I had the equipment and knowledge to take them out of the sky......back when I was stupid enough to live in the empire.
I opted out.
If one were to do something like that a big T would get stamped on your forehead.

Fuckem.
You murkins voted for this shit.

I lived in Dade Cunnty.
I had the equipment and knowledge to take them out of the sky......back when I was stupid enough to live in the empire.
I opted out.
If one were to do something like that a big T would get stamped on your forehead.

Fuckem.

Two questions:

Where do you live now? and How did you get out?

I lived in Dade Cunnty.
I opted out.

Fuckem.

Two questions:

Where do you live now? and How did you get out?

Are you stupid?

Miami-Dade police buy drones - Page 1 - News - Miami - Miami New Times

The Miami-Dade Police Department is poised to become the first large metro force using drones in its aerial missions. The department finalized a deal to buy a drone called T-Hawk from defense firm Honeywell and officially applied for permission from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) last month to begin flying it around the county.
If you still question if America is turning into a police state, it's time to have your head examined.
What is worse is they are hiring a private firm to do it so now people must worry about their privacy being invaded by the government (unconstitutional) and a private corporation (not so much).

:(

Forum List

Back