Speaker Mike Johnson declares Trump trial a total sham

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Speaker Mike Johnson declares the US justice system corrupt and the trials against Trump a witch hunt.

The article claims that this is the highest-ranking government official to do so, but as I recall, Obama and his goons declared the entire justice system as systemically racist on more than one occasion.

So, it appears that both parties agree, the justice system is corrupt beyond measure.

Funny that.

Speaker Mike Johnson declares the US justice system corrupt and the trials against Trump a witch hunt.

The article claims that this is the highest-ranking government official to do so, but as I recall, Obama and his goons declared the entire justice system as systemically racist on more than one occasion.

So, it appears that both parties agree, the justice system is corrupt beyond measure.

Funny that.

Damn, I thought his last name is Johnson. Me thinks your link does too.

Rand Paul, Thomas Massie, JD Vance, the 11 who refused to vote for McCarthy.

Extremely short list, but they do exist.
Sure, until conservatives need their vote to make substantive conservative change of some sort.

Then the knives find their way in our collective backs.

I will believe it when I see it.

Funny that.
That's like declaring shit is stinky.

Sure, until conservatives need their vote to make substantive conservative change of some sort.

Then the knives find their way in our collective backs.

I will believe it when I see it.
They're the ones on the cutting edge, that the "conservatives" refuse to follow......They're the ones who are reliably on the "nay" side of all the bullshit that McCarty and Johnson rammed through with demoncrat support.

mike_luckovich_mike_luckovich_for_may_12_2024_5_.jpg

I'm surprised you don't cite and link at least one occasion.

Kidding, just kidding.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
But President Trump declared the entire electoral system corrupt on countless occasions.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
That's like declaring shit is stinky.
It sure beats them ignoring it or saying they enjoy the stink.

I get it, we all want to see Mike Johnson pay for his betrayals, for which, nothing really can atone.

Perhaps it is just both parties agreeing to trash a system they both plan to crash together.

Maybe it is just part of the process.

Well of course an Evangenital would say that. I mean, the US justice system won't even allow stoning of adulterers.
You really believe that the US justice system has never been corrupted?

And you call us loons?

These are human beings after all, but then, only the loons believe that their Left-wing minions are incorruptible and perfect in every way.

Forum List

Back