Mia Love for VP

When Trumps real history is exposed, he will be shown to have more inside gays to choose from than inside guys.
Yeah dude, his wife is totally masculine.

Nope, She's hot. There are lots of nekkid pictures to prove that. She would be the first first lady who made sure pictures of her titties were available for men to jerk off on. He already made it clear that he will poke almost anything with a hole in it though. Why else would he say sexually transmitted diseases were like his own personal Vietnam? A really classy choice you made there.

Then there are the naked pics of Obamie's mammy :)

Link? I can easily provide pictures of Trump's wife. They are all over the internet.
Where?

Google naked pics of Obama's mother..I'd link but I have enemies here and am sure to get reported ;) Supposedly Frank Davis took them

Nope, She's hot. There are lots of nekkid pictures to prove that. She would be the first first lady who made sure pictures of her titties were available for men to jerk off on. He already made it clear that he will poke almost anything with a hole in it though. Why else would he say sexually transmitted diseases were like his own personal Vietnam? A really classy choice you made there.

Link? I can easily provide pictures of Trump's wife. They are all over the internet.
Where?

Google naked pics of Obama's mother..I'd link but I have enemies here and am sure to get reported ;) Supposedly Frank Davis took them
No no. I don't want to see black pancake titties! I was asking about the future first lady.

Where?

No no. I don't want to see black pancake titties! I was asking about the future first lady.

Oh, I don't know about that, try Google.

Trump is going to be the nominee. Its not something I was looking forward to but I will support him in the general election. That being said the best running mate has to be Mia Love. With a Female Black Conservative on the team the liberals won't have any cards to throw and have nothing but failed Democratic party policies to fall back on.

Right. Let's nominate a self-loathing black woman who joins a racist cult.

sorry, dude, the Mormons hate Trump. Mia won't sign on.

Where?

Google "Moon landing faked" and you will find more pictures

Trump is going to be the nominee. Its not something I was looking forward to but I will support him in the general election. That being said the best running mate has to be Mia Love. With a Female Black Conservative on the team the liberals won't have any cards to throw and have nothing but failed Democratic party policies to fall back on.
Well, that would the most fascinating campaign in history even MORE fascinating.

She's not ready, though.

Because Trump is?

Mia Love is too respectable to dirty herself with a connection to Trump.
LOL, unlike the wife of Bill Clinton.

Quite right. Both the Clintons are well connected to Donald Trump. Not respectable in the slightest.

I always thought Kasich was a reasonable man. I don't think he would lower his standards enough to be Trump's VP.
What reasonable about staying in a race when you only won one state? His only hope was to be installed by party bosses. We don't share the same value system.

I like Mia Love, still very junior though. I think the Trumpster needs an inside guy for the same reason obbie picked Joe.

When Trumps real history is exposed, he will be shown to have more inside gays to choose from than inside guys.

I didn't vote yet, Retard. I'm in WA State. You never get anything right.

I don't even need to now but if I did I would be voting for a man, not a God. Unlike yourself I can support someone and not agree with everything. You can't because that requires thought.

Great. You support a president who is good with his wife's titties plastered all over the internet. I thought right wingers believed in family values.

What reasonable about staying in a race when you only won one state? His only hope was to be installed by party bosses. We don't share the same value system.

I like Mia Love, still very junior though. I think the Trumpster needs an inside guy for the same reason obbie picked Joe.

I don't even need to now but if I did I would be voting for a man, not a God. Unlike yourself I can support someone and not agree with everything. You can't because that requires thought.

Great. You support a president who is good with his wife's titties plastered all over the internet. I thought right wingers believed in family values.
I'm not an ideology, one which you have no understanding of in the first place. I'm a person that has no problem with nudes, I've spent many hours drawing them. Europeans don't share our prudish values and I think the first ladies titties on the internet titillation will quickly wear off.

Well, that would the most fascinating campaign in history even MORE fascinating.

She's not ready, though.

Because Trump is?

Mia Love is too respectable to dirty herself with a connection to Trump.
LOL, unlike the wife of Bill Clinton.

Quite right. Both the Clintons are well connected to Donald Trump. Not respectable in the slightest.
Well connected because he greased their palms along with many others for his business? It's only dirty to you because you don't understand the world you live in.

I always thought Kasich was a reasonable man. I don't think he would lower his standards enough to be Trump's VP.

Where is the word "vote" used in my post? I said choice.

So you think Mia Love would provide enough cover to keep his racism from being attacked? :0)

ANOTHER SAD BLACK REPUBLICAN: MIA LOVE LOSES UTAH CONGRESSIONAL ELECTION
Another Sad Black Republican: Mia Love Loses Utah Congressional Election

Good luck with that. :0)

I'm not an ideology, one which you have no understanding of in the first place. I'm a person that has no problem with nudes, I've spent many hours drawing them. Europeans don't share our prudish values and I think the first ladies titties on the internet titillation will quickly wear off.

Of course you do. You are happy to just pretend your hair wasn't on fire screaming about "FAMILY VALUES" not so long ago. That type thing happens when integrity is thrown away as the right has done..

Where is the word "vote" used in my post? I said choice.
How do you know I made a choice?

Forum List

Back