Mexico says it will not accept migrants deported by Texas under new state law

When I got my Concealed Weapons License, I attended a training course that covered the law, and the responsibility for carrying. That course, taught by an off duty cop, explained how I could find myself in jail for doing what some would say is the right thing.

That’s how I knew the McMichaels were in big trouble over Arbury. Same state. Same laws. They literally did everything I was told would get me arrested if I was dumb enough to do it.

Don’t blame me if the laws don’t say what you think they should. I prefer to live in the real world. I prefer to deal with truth instead of propaganda. And I intend to avoid the idiotic RW excuse about how unfair it is that the laws don’t say what I think they should.
not sure what that has to do with open borders?

Well, since many of the illegals are not from Mexico, deport them to Sanctuary cities.

Hope you meant sanctuary countries.

Cities would mean cities in America. And despite a city or states political affiliation all these illegals being here hurt America as a whole. Yeah Chicago, California, new York, etc are all shit holes but they are still a part of America. And I love all of America, even the blue areas. Even something negative that effects a blue city negativity still effects the whole country negativity.

Cities would mean cities in America. And despite a city or states political affiliation all these illegals being here hurt America as a whole. Yeah Chicago, California, new York, etc are all shit holes but they are still a part of America. And I love all of America, even the blue areas. Even something negative that effects a blue city negativity still effects the whole country negativity.
those cities pay for them to come here. They are here because of them!!!

Actually you don’t - every person is eligible to make the case for asylum under current law.
Although they are presumed ineligible, they have a chance to prove otherwise. About 1% succeed.
actually you don't? dont what? You need to quote so I know what you are speaking of.
Make the case for asylum? Technically, you are responding to something a bit different than making the case for asylum. Yes, everybody can make the case for asylum.

We are talking about people ineligible, making the case that they should be able to overcome their ineligible status due specific circumstances.

Which is it that you think you are addressing by coming to the rescue of Savannah, because make no mistake, which you did, that these are two separate issues.

We are now speaking of ineligible persons. Eligible persons do not break the law.

Noncitizens who cross the southwest land border or adjacent coastal borders of the United States without authorization after traveling through a third country will be presumed ineligible for asylum unless they, or a member of their family with whom they are traveling, meet one of three exceptions:

• They were provided authorization to travel to the United States pursuant to a DHS-approved parole process;
  • They used the CBP One app to schedule a time and place to present at a port of entry, or they presented at a port of entry without using the CBP One app and established that it was not possible to access or use the CBP One app due to a language barrier, illiteracy, significant technical failure, or other ongoing and serious obstacle; or
  • They applied for and were denied asylum in a third country en route to the United States.
Unaccompanied children are exempted from the rebuttable presumption.
Noncitizens can rebut the presumption of asylum ineligibility in exceptionally compelling circumstances, including if they demonstrate that, at the time of their unauthorized entry, they or a member of their family with whom they were traveling:

• Faced an acute medical emergency;
  • Faced an extreme and imminent threat to their life or safety, such as an imminent threat of rape, kidnapping, torture, or murder; or
  • Were a victim of a severe form of trafficking, as defined in 8 CFR § 214.11.

If an asylum officer determines that the noncitizen is not subject to, is excepted from, or has rebutted the presumption of asylum ineligibility, the asylum officer’s credible fear determination would follow existing procedures, including the screening for eligibility for asylum, withholding of removal, and Convention Against Torture (CAT) protection under a significant possibility standard.

If an asylum officer determines that the noncitizen is subject to and has not made a sufficient showing of being excepted from or rebutting the presumption, the asylum officer’s screening would be limited to determining whether the noncitizen has demonstrated a reasonable possibility of persecution or torture in the designated country of removal. If a reasonable possibility of persecution or torture is established, the noncitizen will be issued a notice to appear for removal proceedings before an immigration judge.

Why don't drug families in Mexico send cash to the Newmericans here to help them? Why doesn't it work like that?:rolleyes:

It can be done. It just needs some legislative fixes. Fixes the Republicans opposed. They want this, and they want to keep the status quo.
ukraine isn't part of our border last I looked. Hmmmm how does that work?

I understand and agree, although, sanctuary cities/states need to learn a hard and fast lesson.

Well then....... There's that. Texas can arrest and try to deport them. But apparently Mexico isn't going to give them the chance.

March 19 (UPI) -- Mexico will not accept migrants deported by Texas, its foreign ministry said after the U.S. Supreme Court let stand a controversial law that allows Texas police to arrest people suspected of crossing into the state illegally.

The foreign ministry issued the statement Tuesday, condemning Texas Senate Bill 4, which makes it a criminal offense to illegally cross in to Texas via the Texas-Mexico border. The law also requires Texas judges to order those convicted to be returned to Mexico.

Make a door in the fence and shove the illegals through the door.

Reality?

commies mink.gif

Well then....... There's that. Texas can arrest and try to deport them. But apparently Mexico isn't going to give them the chance.

March 19 (UPI) -- Mexico will not accept migrants deported by Texas, its foreign ministry said after the U.S. Supreme Court let stand a controversial law that allows Texas police to arrest people suspected of crossing into the state illegally.

The foreign ministry issued the statement Tuesday, condemning Texas Senate Bill 4, which makes it a criminal offense to illegally cross in to Texas via the Texas-Mexico border. The law also requires Texas judges to order those convicted to be returned to Mexico.
That speaks volumes, they don’t want them so dump them on America.

Forum List

Back