Mexico & Other Nations Declare They Won't Accept Their Criminal Citizens If We Want To Return Them

Been toying with this idea originally for hostile combatant Muslim jihadis. Don't jail them. Lobotomize them, along with castration.I mean this partly in jest, part seriously. Why can't that be an option?
It goes completely against what America stands for.
I believe that illegal aliens aren't aligned with what America stands for, either. And tolerating them like equivocating impotent vacillating moral cowards isn't what is America is about, either.
They are here for a better life. That's very American.
How nobel. And meaningless at the same time. People that commit all sorts of crimes just want a better life, too. So? It is very HUMAN to try to exploit a situation with the least amount of effort to get the highest amount of gain. Perhaps if they worked as hard trying to LEGALLY immigrate as to skirt the system, you wouldn't need to quote trite platitudes. Just musing.
Why deal with red tape when you can just walk right in?
why deal with the law when they fuck up. You can just kill them and hide the body. Undocumented means not missed.
I consider it the same as putting roach traps down

I believe that illegal aliens aren't aligned with what America stands for, either. And tolerating them like equivocating impotent vacillating moral cowards isn't what is America is about, either.
How nobel. And meaningless at the same time. People that commit all sorts of crimes just want a better life, too. So? It is very HUMAN to try to exploit a situation with the least amount of effort to get the highest amount of gain. Perhaps if they worked as hard trying to LEGALLY immigrate as to skirt the system, you wouldn't need to quote trite platitudes. Just musing.
why deal with the law when they fuck up. You can just kill them and hide the body. Undocumented means not missed.
You are insane so no one cares.

You are insane so no one cares.
actually, Im perfectly sane. You on the other hand are certainly off your rocker.
just reference that whole SSN thing. Idiot.

Been toying with this idea originally for hostile combatant Muslim jihadis. Don't jail them. Lobotomize them, along with castration.I mean this partly in jest, part seriously. Why can't that be an option?
I don't know how many Europeans or Canadians are SOOO fed up with our flaccid immigration system. They work hard to get in, pay up the yin yang and jump through all the legal hoops. Only to have mexicans sneak enmass and get amnesty. There isn't anything american in allowing immigration sneaks liars and frauds get "away" with it because they want a better life. There is a Better way to get that better life than sneak and creep. That isn't any "American way" I know of.

Mexico has also said you have your enlarged head squarely up your ass.

So what right does Mexico have to shove their problems on us? I guess they're afraid to try their own criminals. When people derided Trump for saying some of the illegal immigrants were "murderers" and "rapists", apparently he was right. Because Mexico, by refusing to take their criminals back is admitting that a good deal of the illegal immigrants who come here were indeed criminals of some sort.

And that means you have your square head so far up that round ass that you're doing a complete barrel roll.

So unimaginative,,,,boy they showed Trump......how bout nice embargo on all Mexican products into US.......screw the tariff...nothing comes in
Mexico | United States Trade Representative

600 billion, wise guy.

Versus an economy that generates $17 trillion in GDP. By itself. A tariff, or a cessation of trade relations with Mexico will hurt them more than it would hurt us. In fact it would encourage (force) companies who were originally in America to come back to America from Mexico.

Math.

Last edited:

no actually you dont have a clue
Here's a number, 537 88 6767. Tell me everything about them or STFU?

it doesnt work that way stupid ass
The number itself is useless. You need a lot more for identity theft.

sorry you are simply incorrect

using ones ssn is identity theft

Mexico, for example, KNOWS that some of their worst criminal citizens have illegally crossed into the US and have preyed upon Americans.

Mexico, for example, also said that if the US arrests them Mexico will refuse to take them back if we seek to deport them, that their criminals they dumped on the US is then the responsibility of the American people / government to deal with, care for, and pay for.

So what do you suggest be done with these foreign criminals?

Bank robbers make the same claim.

To "steal" my credit card, or my ID, you have to work at it, actually steal something. To use a fake SSN you just make it using the following formula, xxx xx xxxx. That's picking random numbers not stealing.
WTF does that have to do with the finding tbat the SS#s of 1 million Americans were STOLEN, the IRS knew about it for a long time, and they never tried to notify / warn the American people, as reported has happened?
The numbers were not stolen. They did not take it away. They were used falsely, with no harm to the person legally assigned it so there's no reason to tell them.

If 50 wetbacks use my number that's a problem for the federal government not me. I don't give a rat's ass.
That's really stupid. If they use your SS# to establish credit and they don't pay, your credit will be shot.
They use it to work. It's not about identity theft.
Even IF the illegal doesn't use your identity to buy a new car, when YOU find out that YOU have "earned" another $30,000 on top of your own salary and must pay taxes on the ENTIRE amount, you will think twice about what's an illegal use of a social security number. Or, you apply for social security benefits and find out you can't. You have been receiving benefits for the last five years.

yup

Mexico, for example, KNOWS that some of their worst criminal citizens have illegally crossed into the US and have preyed upon Americans.

Mexico, for example, also said that if the US arrests them Mexico will refuse to take them back if we seek to deport them, that their criminals they dumped on the US is then the responsibility of the American people / government to deal with, care for, and pay for.

Bank robbers, con-men, call girls like Melania, those who slaughtered the Native Americans. It's a long list.

So Betty, is your answer the same as Barry's - once they are arrested just release themto continue to prey on the American people?

It was reported today the IRS found out long ago that 1 million Americans' SS#s were stolen by illegals and made the conscious decision not to tell them. Again, this administration did nothing to protect the American people from the crimes perpetrated against them by the illegals they have been aiding and abetting.

WHY ARE LIBERALS MAKING THE CONSCIOUS DECISION TO F*AMERICANS IN ORDER TO AID, ABET, AND PROTECT CRIMINAL ILLEGALS PREYING IN AMERICANS?
SSN numbers aren't stolen. They all have the same format, xxx xx xxxx. They are used falsely. That's a different thing.

And what to do with them illegal alien criminals? Well, you let them in so get creative if their home countries won't allow them back and I don't blame them for not wanting them. You have island nations, vast empty habitable lands, use them. There's a lot of US infrastructure to be rebuilt and they need a job so there you go. Lots of empty military bases around that could be fixed up.
Millions of American citizens need jobs, too, Betty.
I have always believed immigration reform and welfare reform are needed. Stop paying citizens more to not work than they can earn working. The safety net is supposed to be temporary not generational. Increase the tax base by pressuring able bodied citizen to seek gainful employment. This is the land of opportunity. People need to get off their asses and and take the jobs the illegals are filling.

If a person blew off the free education provided by the tax payers, then they need to learn a trade. We need to reduce the government incentives to not work.

So Betty, is your answer the same as Barry's - once they are arrested just release themto continue to prey on the American people?

It was reported today the IRS found out long ago that 1 million Americans' SS#s were stolen by illegals and made the conscious decision not to tell them. Again, this administration did nothing to protect the American people from the crimes perpetrated against them by the illegals they have been aiding and abetting.

WHY ARE LIBERALS MAKING THE CONSCIOUS DECISION TO F*AMERICANS IN ORDER TO AID, ABET, AND PROTECT CRIMINAL ILLEGALS PREYING IN AMERICANS?
SSN numbers aren't stolen. They all have the same format, xxx xx xxxx. They are used falsely. That's a different thing.

And what to do with them illegal alien criminals? Well, you let them in so get creative if their home countries won't allow them back and I don't blame them for not wanting them. You have island nations, vast empty habitable lands, use them. There's a lot of US infrastructure to be rebuilt and they need a job so there you go. Lots of empty military bases around that could be fixed up.
I have always believed immigration reform and welfare reform are needed. Stop paying citizens more to not work than they can earn working. The safety net is supposed to be temporary not generational. Increase the tax base by pressuring able bodied citizen to seek gainful employment. This is the land of opportunity. People need to get off their asses and and take the jobs the illegals are filling.

If a person blew off the free education provided by the tax payers, then they need to learn a trade. We need to reduce the government incentives to not work.
Welfare to Work is expensive, pay up?

Welfare to Work is expensive, pay up?
Pay up what exactly? Gibberish is not an effective debate tactic.

Well they wont have a choice if we drop them over their capital cities from 10,000 feet

Bank robbers, con-men, call girls like Melania, those who slaughtered the Native Americans. It's a long list.

^^^ hoping for a cure to Betty's dementia.

Forum List

Back