Mexico & Other Nations Declare They Won't Accept Their Criminal Citizens If We Want To Return Them

What an ID Thief Can Do With a Social Security Number? Here's a few:
1. Open Financial Accounts
2. Get Medical Care
3. File for a Fraudulent Tax Refund
4. Commit Crimes
5. Steal Your Benefits
6. Get a Job Illegally

What an ID Thief Can Do With a Social Security Number | Credit.com

I'm REALLY hoping Betty wasn't stupid enough to give us her REAL SS#...
Here's just a number: 537 88 6767. Go see what you can do with that alone? Right, nothing but report earnings.
Set yourself up as a business, any business and get access to the E-Verify and you can get all the information you need.
So, how about you take your illegal ass back across the border.

Mexico, for example, KNOWS that some of their worst criminal citizens have illegally crossed into the US and have preyed upon Americans.

Mexico, for example, also said that if the US arrests them Mexico will refuse to take them back if we seek to deport them, that their criminals they dumped on the US is then the responsibility of the American people / government to deal with, care for, and pay for.

So what do you suggest be done with these foreign criminals?
Been toying with this idea originally for hostile combatant Muslim jihadis. Don't jail them. Lobotomize them, along with castration.I mean this partly in jest, part seriously. Why can't that be an option?
It goes completely against what America stands for.

2. Get Medical Care
4. Commit Crimes
5. Steal Your Benefits
6. Get a Job Illegally

Here's just a number: 537 88 6767. Go see what you can do with that alone? Right, nothing but report earnings.
Set yourself up as a business, any business and get access to the E-Verify and you can get all the information you need.
My people were here before this was a country. Shove it little man.

And E-verify only tells you if what they told you matches the records on file. You can't just see personal information.

Last edited:
Mexico, for example, KNOWS that some of their worst criminal citizens have illegally crossed into the US and have preyed upon Americans.

Mexico, for example, also said that if the US arrests them Mexico will refuse to take them back if we seek to deport them, that their criminals they dumped on the US is then the responsibility of the American people / government to deal with, care for, and pay for.

Been toying with this idea originally for hostile combatant Muslim jihadis. Don't jail them. Lobotomize them, along with castration.I mean this partly in jest, part seriously. Why can't that be an option?
but wait, dont you want to fundamentally change what the United States stands for?
Might as well make that change too.
P.S.
America is a continant broken in to two sections, South America and North America, the United States is a country within the Continent of North America. Guess you dont learn that in Mexican schools

If that number was not assigned to you & you used it then you stole it - you broke the law.

God, I now know why libs don't think Hillary broke the law - they don't understand the concept. :p
To "steal" my credit card, or my ID, you have to work at it, actually steal something. To use a fake SSN you just make it using the following formula, xxx xx xxxx. That's picking random numbers not stealing.
WTF does that have to do with the finding tbat the SS#s of 1 million Americans were STOLEN, the IRS knew about it for a long time, and they never tried to notify / warn the American people, as reported has happened?
The numbers were not stolen. They did not take it away. They were used falsely, with no harm to the person legally assigned it so there's no reason to tell them.

If 50 wetbacks use my number that's a problem for the federal government not me. I don't give a rat's ass.
That's really stupid. If they use your SS# to establish credit and they don't pay, your credit will be shot.
They use it to work. It's not about identity theft.
Even IF the illegal doesn't use your identity to buy a new car, when YOU find out that YOU have "earned" another $30,000 on top of your own salary and must pay taxes on the ENTIRE amount, you will think twice about what's an illegal use of a social security number. Or, you apply for social security benefits and find out you can't. You have been receiving benefits for the last five years.

2. Get Medical Care
4. Commit Crimes
5. Steal Your Benefits
6. Get a Job Illegally

My people were here before this was a country. Shove it little man.
of course they were.
then they got their asses whipped and sent back down to Mexico. Does not give you the right to be here illegally now.
so, move on Conchita, move on.

I believe that illegal aliens aren't aligned with what America stands for, either. And tolerating them like equivocating impotent vacillating moral cowards isn't what is America is about, either.

To "steal" my credit card, or my ID, you have to work at it, actually steal something. To use a fake SSN you just make it using the following formula, xxx xx xxxx. That's picking random numbers not stealing.
WTF does that have to do with the finding tbat the SS#s of 1 million Americans were STOLEN, the IRS knew about it for a long time, and they never tried to notify / warn the American people, as reported has happened?
The numbers were not stolen. They did not take it away. They were used falsely, with no harm to the person legally assigned it so there's no reason to tell them.

If 50 wetbacks use my number that's a problem for the federal government not me. I don't give a rat's ass.
That's really stupid. If they use your SS# to establish credit and they don't pay, your credit will be shot.
They use it to work. It's not about identity theft.
Even IF the illegal doesn't use your identity to buy a new car, when YOU find out that YOU have "earned" another $30,000 on top of your own salary and must pay taxes on the ENTIRE amount, you will think twice about what's an illegal use of a social security number. Or, you apply for social security benefits and find out you can't. You have been receiving benefits for the last five years.
or the illegal is making more than the set amount and she loses money on her payout.

Okay, enough of the ultra-mega stoopud.

Most of the illegals are NOT coming in from Mexico. They're escaping from evil, criminal governments further south.

Okay, enough of the ultra-mega stoopud.

Most of the illegals are NOT coming in from Mexico. They're escaping from evil, criminal governments further south.
they should stay and fight to make their government what they want it to be.
instead they come up here and try to use our constitution against us. Fuck them, who cares if they die in their own country? costs me nothing for them to do it.

but wait, dont you want to fundamentally change what the United States stands for?
Might as well make that change too.
P.S.
America is a continant broken in to two sections, South America and North America, the United States is a country within the Continent of North America. Guess you dont learn that in Mexican schools
Fundamentally change? No.

I believe that illegal aliens aren't aligned with what America stands for, either. And tolerating them like equivocating impotent vacillating moral cowards isn't what is America is about, either.
They are here for a better life. That's very American.

at the expense of others and illegally. Thats very Un-American.
Fuck them. They want a better life? they can force their own governments to give it to them.

Fuck them. They want a better life? they can force their own governments to give it to them.
Yeah, that worked so well for those who came here and built a nation for a better life because they couldn't get it otherwise.

How nobel. And meaningless at the same time. People that commit all sorts of crimes just want a better life, too. So? It is very HUMAN to try to exploit a situation with the least amount of effort to get the highest amount of gain. Perhaps if they worked as hard trying to LEGALLY immigrate as to skirt the system, you wouldn't need to quote trite platitudes. Just musing.

Yeah, that worked so well for those who came here and built a nation for a better life because they couldn't get it otherwise.
thats right
BUILT A NATION. They didnt wait around until somebody else did all the work and paid for it before coming in and trying to take it over.
Fuck those lice infested pieces of south american dung. (no offense intended)

thats right
BUILT A NATION. They didnt wait around until somebody else did all the work and paid for it before coming in and trying to take it over.
Fuck those lice infested pieces of south american dung. (no offense intended)
They took over the land of others. No difference. Sucks to be you.

How nobel. And meaningless at the same time. People that commit all sorts of crimes just want a better life, too. So? It is very HUMAN to try to exploit a situation with the least amount of effort to get the highest amount of gain. Perhaps if they worked as hard trying to LEGALLY immigrate as to skirt the system, you wouldn't need to quote trite platitudes. Just musing.
Why deal with red tape when you can just walk right in?

Forum List

Back