Mexico has completely changed U.S. politics..They rape and kill our people..Are they terrorists?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Why or why not?
Why hasnā€™t Trump declared illegals to be TERRORISTS?
Seems pretty clear to me....
ā€But, but, but...Mexicans only inadvertently takeover U.S politics due to their fertility rate.ā€
ā€œBut, but, but...anchor babies are U.S. citizens.ā€
ā€œBut, but, but...Americans rape and kill Americans so illegals have the same right.ā€

terĀ·rorĀ·ist
/Ėˆterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    "four commercial aircraft were hijacked by terrorists"
    synonyms: bomber, arsonist, incendiary; More
adjective
  1. 1.
    unlawfully using violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

If they had weird beards, spoke arabic, pledged allegiance to Allah and didnā€™t border our nation would we label them ā€œterroristsā€?

Why or why not?
ā€But, but, but...Mexicans only inadvertently takeover U.S politics due to their fertility rate.ā€
ā€œBut, but, but...Americans rape and kill Americans so illegals have the same right.ā€

terĀ·rorĀ·ist
/Ėˆterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
adjective
  1. 1.
    unlawfully using violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
Itā€™s not Mexicans Iā€™m worried about

D3vU-_EW4AAKGgO

Why or why not?

terĀ·rorĀ·ist
/Ėˆterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.

D3vU-_EW4AAKGgO

Cool pie chart...no source or derivatives...Iā€™m sold.
Now look at this and think per capita like intelligent people do.
Table 21

Why or why not?

terĀ·rorĀ·ist
/Ėˆterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.

D3vU-_EW4AAKGgO

How many terrorist attacks were those?

Just proving that Illegals are over represented in murder, as they make up over 10% of murders, but under 10% of the USA.

But, why not blame Capitalism?
It's Capitalism which is hiring the Illegals, time, and time again.

If I leave my keys in my ignition with my windows down and my car is stolen did I myself commit grand theft auto?

Just proving that Illegals are over represented in murder, as they make up over 10% of murders, but under 10% of the USA.

I like where youā€™re going but itā€™s just too ambiguous

If I leave my keys in my ignition with my windows down and my car is stolen did I myself commit grand theft auto?

Illegal Immigrants are working time, and time for Capitalists, without those jobs, they wouldn't come in as much.

They work in landscaping, construction, restaurants, carpentry, as maids, in masonry.

What gives?
Why do Republicans behave like Capitalism is the solution, rather than part of the problem?

Why or why not?

terĀ·rorĀ·ist
/Ėˆterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.

Your definition fits some police departments.

Just proving that Illegals are over represented in murder, as they make up over 10% of murders, but under 10% of the USA>

Ok, just for the sake of argument, do you see any reports of US going over to Mexico raping and killing?

The answer is a huge NO!

Why?

1.) Because, we have no reason to "crash" the border to seek any asylum. Because of the Mexican government refusing to do anything "positive" to their people, they (illegals) come over here.

2.) There are no such thing as "Illegal" Americans.

Why or why not?

terĀ·rorĀ·ist
/Ėˆterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.

Your definition fits some police departments.

Cool, start a thread on labeling cops terrorists...this one is about real terrorists...terrorist wetbacks.

Illegal Immigrants are working time, and time for Capitalists, without those jobs, they wouldn't come in as much.

They work in landscaping, construction, restaurants, carpentry, as maids, in masonry.

Illegal immigrants are not here for work. The media wants to play that card over and over. They are here because they don't want to work for the pay they would be getting in Mexico. (Which I don't blame them....I wouldn't want to get shitty pay either.)

Maybe 5% do want to come here - legally - and work. And I am all for that. But if you read daily why they are really coming here...I doubt it has anything to do with Capitalism.

Just proving that Illegals are over represented in murder, as they make up over 10% of murders, but under 10% of the USA>

Ok, just for the sake of argument, do you see any reports of US going over to Mexico raping and killing?

The answer is a huge NO!

Why?

1.) Because, we have no reason to "crash" the border to seek any asylum. Because of the Mexican government refusing to do anything "positive" to their people, they (illegals) come over here.

2.) There are no such thing as "Illegal" Americans.

We didn't have Illegal Guatemalans, Mexicans, and Ecuadorians in Brewster, NY, until about the time I was about 7 years old, or in 1993.

They were encouraged to come in, because of Reagan's Amnesty.

Forum List

Back