So According To"Bernie",,Hitler Wasn't Such A Bad Guy, Sure He Should Be Able To Vote In Elections.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
This seems to be his attitude on who has the right to vote, well, pretty much anyone can vote, despite the hundreds/thousands of innocent people he murdered in his lifetime. Does this mean that Bernie doesn't see a problem with Saddamm,,Mao,,Stallen, Jeffery Dalhmer,,etc etc? Even though they, to some extent have been percieved at some of the most hated individuals of all time?
Too bad that host didnt ask Bernie if he was OK with allowing people like Hitler and Saddamm to vote.
How would he have answered that one?
:eusa_think:

Are you really that stupid that you don't know Hitler's Nazis killed Bernie's family?

what about Vlad The Impailer? he was one bad dude,,,,hes OK with me,,but I think he would vote for Trump

too bad Jefforey Dalhmer isnt alive,,,that would of been a good question to ask Bernie

This seems to be his attitude on who has the right to vote, well, pretty much anyone can vote, despite the hundreds/thousands of innocent people he murdered in his lifetime. Does this mean that Bernie doesn't see a problem with Saddamm,,Mao,,Stallen, Jeffery Dalhmer,,etc etc? Even though they, to some extent have been percieved at some of the most hated individuals of all time?
Too bad that host didnt ask Bernie if he was OK with allowing people like Hitler and Saddamm to vote.

Trump swaps love letters with Korean communists, and salutes their Generals.

how special is that ...

Are you really that stupid that you don't know Hitler's Nazis killed Bernie's family?

So if a criminal murdered people in Bernie's family, they can't vote. But if they murdered people in someone else's family they're good to go.

Got it.

So if a criminal murdered people in Bernie's family, they can't vote. But if they murdered people in someone else's family they're good to go.

Got it.
if the host asked Bernie,,,,if Jeffoery Dalhmer was still alive, do you think he should still have to vote?,,,,Bernie,,,,,Sure,,,although Jeffory Dalhmer ate a few people,,,he is still an American,, therefore should still have the right to vote

Please don't give Bernie any bad ideas. Soon we will have the Germans voting in US elections, too.

what about the asteroid that wiped out 800 Million Dinasours 65,000 years ago? can he vote too?

These Republicans see some claim and it gives them the license to go full on gruesome.

Most Democrats don't believe if you are in prison, you should vote. Makes sense to me.

And Bernie IS NOT a Democrat.

But, if the Republicans really wanted to stick to the Constitution, they would agree with Bernie.
Because the Constitution says everyone gets to vote with few restrictions, prison not being one of them.

The other is the census. The constitution says everyone must be counted, not just citizens, every ten years.

The Republicans way will damage it and the country for decades.

We need to know how many people are in the country and where they are. Republicans, thinking they are being too clever by half, wanting to only list citizens, which means everywhere could be impacted by poor disaster planning, for example.

You need to know how many people are in your country and where they are at. Sad Republicans don't even comprehend something so simple to understand.

i would like to ask Bernie if he thinks that the shark from Jaws has the right to vote

Much like filthbag Noam Chomsky, filthbag Bernie Sanders has never met a dictator for whom he wouldn't spread his butt cheeks and lives on a diet of American-hating muslim semen. Why can't people - both liberals and conservatives - see that Bernie Sanders is every bit the evil, treasonous, greedy, money-grubbing human feces that Hilarious Hillary is? He's simply a better actor at hiding what a psychopathic walking disease that old rabbit-faced fuck really is. I wish cancer on that red-faced, sputtering old pig.

Much like filthbag Noam Chomsky, filthbag Bernie Sanders has never met a dictator for whom he wouldn't spread his butt cheeks and lives on a diet of American-hating muslim semen. Why can't people - both liberals and conservatives - see that Bernie Sanders is every bit the evil, treasonous, greedy, money-grubbing human feces that Hilarious Hillary is? He's simply a better actor at hiding what a psychopathic walking disease that old rabbit-faced fuck really is. I wish cancer on that red-faced, sputtering old pig.
well I still think Bernie thought that Hilter wasn't such a bad person,,maybe he got hit with Mad Cow disease, then lost his temper and killed 6 Million people

Forum List

Back