Mexico depicts Philadelphia street scenes in antidrug ads

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
You know you're in bad shape when a third world country uses your country in an ad campaign on how not to be.

Really, though, nothing surprises me any more.

Anyway...

Last edited:
Mexico. The chief exporter of Chinees made Fentanyl, they got a problem with narcotics all of a sudden. OH Kay.

The Democrat Party has been in power in Philidelphia for 60 years.
They get to do everything that they want.
They can count the votes that will determine PA 's senate and presidential races.
Their corruption can go unchecked because they control the police and the press.
It is how the corrupt Democrat Party creates one party states and how they are creating a one party country.

You know you're in bad shape when a third world country uses your country in an ad campaign on how not to be.

Really, though, nothing surprises me any more.

Anyway...

There could be lots of things that use the US as example of how not to do things.

1668338917293.png

1668338961411.png

~S~

And they voted for more of this. Its a party...nothing but a party...Prog voters are getting vengeance. But for many it is on themselves

i find very little of it progressive, seems it's all far more degressive 22

~S~

i find very little of it progressive, seems it's all far more degressive 22

~S~
I've been saying for the longest time that our nation is regressing instead of progressing. Are the drugs the main cause of it? No ... but it IS part of the problem. It doesn't matter if they come from Mexico, China, Colombia, etc. That Mexico is using our nation as an example of not what to be speaks for itself. It's just too bad their cartels run their country and seem to have destroyed it from within.

Forum List

Back