Mexico Buying US Weed

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Because it's better.

Only American ingenuity. Make something profitable and not dangerous to produce and Americans will always find a way to improve it.

“There’s been anecdotal reports of boutique, very high-THC-concentration, marijuana being brought down from the US for sale in Mexico,” says Deborah Bonello, a senior researcher with InSight Crime, a group that monitors organized crime and security threats in Latin America.

So now, the cartels are turning to poppies. And Opiode usage is soaring.

More @ Thanks to legalization, US weed is better, stronger — and Mexico wants it

GOOD!!!! but I still do not like the idea of a POT HEAD ON EVERY CORNER-----IT SHOULD BE REGULATED LIKE SODA

GOOD!!!! but I still do not like the idea of a POT HEAD ON EVERY CORNER-----IT SHOULD BE REGULATED LIKE SODA
As long as it is illegal, it will never be regulated...

oh------taxed?
it's insurance so their is no jail time...

just based on the SCENT----anyone who uses that stuff should be confined in a sealed and unventilated closed
space
That would be killer...

oh------taxed?

just based on the SCENT----anyone who uses that stuff should be confined in a sealed and unventilated closed
space
That would be killer...

true----but the pot head would have the ADVANTAGE of
breathing INCREASINGLY concentrated pot smoke as life
faded

oh------taxed?

space
That would be killer...

faded
So that's how it works...

oh------taxed?

space
That would be killer...

faded
So that's how it works...

You COULD reproduce the conditions with large plastic bags----but the technique is NOT RECOMMENDED. If using a nargilla (aka HOOKAH) (aka water pipe) you would have to insert the line part thru a hole in the plastic----well sealed---and leave the part with the burning stuff outside the plastic enclosure-----I think that would work. (I repudiate the contents of this post-----someone else did it)

Pot is down to $1350 a pound....and better than reggie....
That's a surprise.

I haven't bought (or used) any marijuana since 1982. As I recall, back then the price of an ounce ranged from $25 for ditchweed to $100 for the finest indica sinsemilla. About a year ago I heard the going price for a pound of good marijuana (in New York City) was around $2,500, which still seems outrageous to me.

I enjoyed marijuana on a fairly regular basis throughout the seventies, when it was decriminalized in New York City. We decided to stop when Ronald Reagan escalated the War on Drugs, which made using marijuana not worth the risk -- or the soaring prices.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back