Mexicans smuggled into U.S. at Quebec border

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Not cool.

What is telling about the difference between our nations is that these Mexicans legally travel to Canada in order to be smuggled into America! Does anyone think Canada is a desirable country to be in? Why wouldn't they stay in Communist Canada?

In 2015 Canada accepted I believe 25,000 Syrians who were fleeing war. I, like many Canadians supported this humanitarian gesture. However, it was shocking to learn that many in fact LEFT Canada and headed back to the wartorn M.E as they were unable to find success here. What kind of message does that send?

Mexicans smuggled into U.S. at Quebec border | CBC News

Last edited:
Not cool.

What is telling about the difference between our nations is that these Mexicans legally travel to Canada in order to be smuggled into America! Does anyone think Canada is a desirable country to be in? Why wouldn't they stay in Communist Canada?

In 2015 Canada accepted I believe 25,000 Syrians who were fleeing war. I, like many Canadians supported this humanitarian gesture. However, it was shocking to learn that many in fact LEFT Canada and headed back to the wartorn M.E as they were unable to find success here. What kind of message does that send?

Mexicans smuggled into U.S. at Quebec border | CBC News
Canada is too cold for Messikins. Syrians aren't civilized enough for Canada.

Forum List

Back