Shooting at the "Chicken and Watermelon" restaurant.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
No mention of the race of the shooters or victims.

'We are disgusted, we are infuriated,' New Orleans mayor says after pair fire into crowd, killing 3

A shooting in New Orleans on Saturday evening left three people dead and seven others injured, authorities said.

The gunfire broke out around 8:30 p.m. local time outside Chicken & Watermelon, a restaurant on South Claiborne Avenue – about 3 miles from the French Quarter, the Times-Picayune reported.

Two individuals wearing "hooded-style" clothing, one with a handgun and the other with a shotgun, opened fire on a crowd of people, FOX 8 New Orleans reported.

Afterward, the suspects fled on foot, the report said.

'We are disgusted, we are infuriated,' New Orleans mayor says after pair fire into crowd, killing 3

Notice this is on Fox, not the Klan's official news site.

A shooting in New Orleans on Saturday evening left three people dead and seven others injured, authorities said.

The gunfire broke out around 8:30 p.m. local time outside Chicken & Watermelon, a restaurant on South Claiborne Avenue – about 3 miles from the French Quarter, the Times-Picayune reported.

Two individuals wearing "hooded-style" clothing, one with a handgun and the other with a shotgun, opened fire on a crowd of people, FOX 8 New Orleans reported.

What you wanna bet it's in that area where they say "Do not walk alone".

N'awlins takes thuggery to a whole nother level.

• Banned

i don't know the facts but I'd bet that it's repeat offenders. Or gangs.

There's an especially bad environment in New Orleans.

• Banned

There's an especially bad environment in New Orleans.
I lived there when I was 15 and it was really bad then.

I give it 5 stars...

I give it 5 stars...

The bars on the windows say it all.

You people are so racist....so far this year, every mass shooting or shooter has been a country fed good ol white boy and you cowards are silent...not a peep....now that its all blacks, in a all black area, as if Dillion Roofe that murdered 9 black church goers had a geographic preference...just sayin, you're jumping for joy and commenting on the fact it might be a black shooter...So racist and always wanting to call me out.

I give it 5 stars...

Just looking at the victims, you know these mf's are southern stupid...blonde hair on a black chic, yuk..but all southerner are stupid, especially the white ones

Some of the cockroaches from NO fled here after Katrina. We don't play the kinda crap they pull there here. They got rounded up

right quick, probably still in prison.

I give it 5 stars...

I bet they got good chicken, I'd try them.

I give it 5 stars...

Just looking at the victims, you know these mf's are southern stupid...blonde hair on a black chic, yuk..but all southerner are stupid, especially the white ones
Why you be dissin' on da sista cause she blonde? Ah bets you doan eben like watermellon, you cantaloupe eatin' cracker lover.

Don't worry, $5K reward, somebody's gonna turn them in. Throw some dollars out

there and people get snitchy real quick.

I knew sooner or later one of the race baiter's would chime in and scream racist! Yet the only people involved in this crime are blacks.

I looked at the menu and they have a "whites only" pie. lol! I'd go there just to order that!

screenshot_527.png

I give it 5 stars...

Why you be dissin' on da sista cause she blonde? Ah bets you doan eben like watermellon, you cantaloupe eatin' cracker lover.
Tiger is a deranged racist. She never knows what she says.

Forum List

Back