What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autistic woman was allegedly caged and forced to eat her dead mother's ashes; 5 face federal charges

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Reaction score
With the exception of ppl experience genuine mental illness causing them to not know the difference between right or wrong...I believe there are no excuses for this type of horrid human behavior.

However, assuming these alleged crazed human were perfectly healthy newborns, I would like to learn 'WHAT HAPPENED' during their lives, that they developed into apparent emotionally or mentally ill people lacking compassion, empathy, respect and a sense of decency toward a fellow human being?

If found guilty, I hope each of them receives the exact same very long prison sentence, confined in a cage. Preferably under the prison, though I'm cool with each being housed in a standard prison cell.

Peace.

24wvlt0.jpg

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Reaction score
With the exception of ppl experience genuine mental illness causing them to not know the difference between right or wrong...I believe there are no excuses for this type of horrid human behavior.

However, assuming these alleged crazed human were perfectly healthy newborns, I would like to learn 'WHAT HAPPENED' during their lives, that they developed into apparent emotionally or mentally ill people lacking compassion, empathy, respect and a sense of decency toward a fellow human being?

If found guilty, I hope each of them receives the exact same very long prison sentence, confined in a cage. Preferably under the prison, though I'm cool with each being housed in a standard prison cell.

Peace.

24wvlt0.jpg

You need to provide a link in the OP. I have no clue what you're talking about.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
To leave a person with no other choice but to eat the ashes of another person, is there anything that people will not think of? It like the intention of some people is to create new and un thought of ways to be evil.

God bless you and the victim always!!!

Holly

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Reaction score
Sick shit

SavannahMann

Gold Member
Reaction score
Barbarians

USMB Server Goals

Total amount