Mexican Man Charged With Rape Had 19 Deportations, Removals

Makes you wonder why the GOP governors of Arizona and Kansas are so soft on Crime as to allow this guy to roam the streets.... Dont' worry; just blame Obama and move on.

Hey lying turd, how can they catch him when liberal filth like you refuses to allow cops to do their job, or applauds when sanctuary cities block federal law enforcement from doing theirs?
Why are only lily white conservative women getting raped!!!

Makes you wonder why the GOP governors of Arizona and Kansas are so soft on Crime as to allow this guy to roam the streets.... Dont' worry; just blame Obama and move on.

Hey lying turd, how can they catch him when liberal filth like you refuses to allow cops to do their job,
Hmmm...I'm not allowing cops to do their jobs? We have something like what 5 million people in Prison.... you're an idiot.

or applauds when sanctuary cities block federal law enforcement from doing theirs?

Not sure who you're talking about.

From 2015.
Make National Security a priority. The wall (on both borders) is part of it. Simply because it limits the payload one brings with them from across the border. Then the ID card helps weed out internal threats. You then get rid of blatantly stupid policies such as sanctuary cities and officials who "look the other way". If you break the law, you need to be punished. Illegal immigration is against the law.
:anj_stfu::asshole:

Trump will be impeached in 2 years.

Hey lying turd, how can they catch him when liberal filth like you refuses to allow cops to do their job, or applauds when sanctuary cities block federal law enforcement from doing theirs?

60297988.jpg

Are you kidding me? You cant figure that out!
IMG_0501.JPG

Hey lying turd, how can they catch him when liberal filth like you refuses to allow cops to do their job,
Hmmm...I'm not allowing cops to do their jobs? We have something like what 5 million people in Prison.... you're an idiot.

or applauds when sanctuary cities block federal law enforcement from doing theirs?

Not sure who you're talking about.

From 2015.
Make National Security a priority. The wall (on both borders) is part of it. Simply because it limits the payload one brings with them from across the border. Then the ID card helps weed out internal threats. You then get rid of blatantly stupid policies such as sanctuary cities and officials who "look the other way". If you break the law, you need to be punished. Illegal immigration is against the law.

Hmm...I'm not allowing cops to do their jobs? We have something like what 5 million people in Prison.... you're an idiot.

Yeah youre not, it should be 5,000,002

You let go Louis and Hillary

It is an open border. THe left likes to deny that. Then they avoid threads like this where it is obviously true.

I've asked Rightwinger to join this thread to defend his long standing pro-open border and pro-illegal immigration positions, but strangely, i have received no response.

Forum List

Back