Black Lives Matters defends Starbucks barista who spat in police officer's coffee

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Local Black Lives Matter Chapter Defends Alleged Prank Pulled On Stockton Officer

Starbucks and the Stockton Police are saying it didn't really happen, but BLM is insisting it did, and they are crowing about it like this is some sort of great blow for social justice, rather than a wicked attack on a man who every day puts his life on the line to protect the community.

The district attorney should force the issue, issuing subpoenas to BLM members who claim they know who did this and forcing them to testify to the grand jury. If they refuse to cooperate, they should be prosecuted for obstruction of justice.

Local Black Lives Matter Chapter Defends Alleged Prank Pulled On Stockton Officer

Starbucks and the Stockton Police are saying it didn't really happen, but BLM is insisting it did, and they are crowing about it like this is some sort of great blow for social justice, rather than a wicked attack on a man who every day puts his life on the line to protect the community.

The district attorney should force the issue, issuing subpoenas to BLM members who claim they know who did this and forcing them to testify to the grand jury. If they refuse to cooperate, they should be prosecuted for obstruction of justice.
GET A FUCKIN LIFE PALEEEEEEZZZZZZZEEEE!!!!

GET A FUCKIN LIFE PALEEEEEEZZZZZZZEEEE!!!!
Join my ignore list.

absolute racist bullshit.

^^^ I'm not surprised. When the person(s) in question denies the story that is put out there, then you don't know if it really did happen or not. It either did or they are just lying to save the company's image.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Too bad if there isn't a film out there of whatever happened.

Join my ignore list.

Good choice, you won't miss anything. triggered59 is just a racist asshole.

I don't know how that idiot survived infancy, but it's too damn bad now. He is one of the reasons I do not oppose abortion. There are way too many oxygen thieves like him in the country.

Forum List

Back