Mexican girl roughed up at Trump rally - Almost dies

Trumpers hate Mexicans.
If that Karen is Mexican then I'm Rosie O'Donnell
Hate to break it to ya, she is of Mexican/Honduran decent.
Kinda funny that he is expected to get record Hispanic support. You should send a memo to that community & straighten them out quick. I hear buying votes has been effective for Dems for a very long time. Get Soros to pony up. Why do I get the feeling Pancho Villa & Ricky Ricardo will be voting for Beijing Biden this year?
I sense a sock.

Trump rallies are getting pretty rough these days, it's a miracle that she survived.

OMG!!!!
Not another Jussie Smolette?
After 150 days of BLM and ANTIFA assaulting people in their cars....THIS NONSENSE IS UPSETTING TO YOU??

This is the first time I have heard about Trump supporters or conservatives surrounding cars and blocking people. I think the story is a complete fabrication.

Trump rallies are getting pretty rough these days, it's a miracle that she survived.

This woman does not allege she was roughed up or that she almost died.

She alleges that she was surrounded and people pointed at her and laughed at her.

Since there's no video of this happening we have to take her at her word.

However, the OP blatantly lied in his caption and the penalty should be the thread closed and the OP banned.

Trumpers hate Mexicans.
Kinda funny that he is expected to get record Hispanic support. You should send a memo to that community & straighten them out quick. I hear buying votes has been effective for Dems for a very long time. Get Soros to pony up. Why do I get the feeling Pancho Villa & Ricky Ricardo will be voting for Beijing Biden this year?
I sense a sock.

Your senses are effed up from all that pot you've been smoking. Everyone you zipperheads disagree with is either a sock, a troll, a bot, or a Russian spy.

JGS isn't me but you'd have to admit, the guy is getting off to a pretty damned good start.

She alleges that she was surrounded and people pointed at her and laughed at her.

However, the OP blatantly lied in his caption and the penalty should be the thread closed and the OP banned.

It's "political satire", zipperhead.

Millions of Democrat Voters are horrible racist cretins who refuse to accept that we have a 100% right to control our borders and immigration.

antidemocractracist.jpg

illegalcrimesinusd657fu6gyu.jpg

racistillegalainendemocrats.jpg

racistdemocratschasingamanghfghf2.jpg

Shocking, a lefty immediately turns to cancel culture roots. "I don't like something so nobody should see it." It's all you got because facts aren't your friends. Get ready for 4 more years of epic meltdowns once Trump absolutely crushes Quid Pro

She said she could have died. When would you use a phrase like that?

For pussyfied leftists being pointed at is roughed up.

Trumpers hate Mexicans.
I sense a sock.

Your senses are effed up from all that pot you've been smoking. Everyone you zipperheads disagree with is either a sock, a troll, a bot, or a Russian spy.

JGS isn't me but you'd have to admit, the guy is getting off to a pretty damned good start.
Thanks JG! Funny how clear the picture looks if you don't perceive life through the prism of TDS & racism. You can't talk sense to them because they don't appear to understand reason or comprehend reality. It is kinda fun hammering them with facts though

Forum List

Back