Mexican cast as Snow White lol.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The description of snow white in the story itself is a girl who's skin is as white as snow. So naturally Disney hires a brown skinned person lol.
At least she's pretty I guess.

• Banned
DOES ANYBODY DO ANYTHING BY THE BOOK ANYMORE!?
I just find it funny. Had someone cast a white woman as pocahontas in today's age they would be crucified for cultural appropriation.

But this is Disney, the arbiter of what is and isn't culturally appropriate so they just make the rules for "others" to follow. They are free to be the hypocrites they are without consequence

The description of snow white in the story itself is a girl who's skin is as white as snow. So naturally Disney hires a brown skinned person lol.
At least she's pretty I guess.

And the "dwarves" are all going to be all black NBA players.

At the end of the movie, "Snow White" takes all the "dwarves" to court for sexually harassing her.

• Banned
I am sure you can find something more substantial for your fake outrage...
I'm not outraged lol. I'm mocking the left for being BLATANT hypocrites.

That should be obvious to those with critical thinking skills.

Pretend to be Mexican on Halloween BAD

Hire a Mexican to be white OK

See the disconnect yet?

See the disconnect yet?
I have seen many people selected to perform that I thought should not be there yet that decision is not mine to make. It's called entertainment and is there to enjoy not to be micromanaged by the audience. The most important aspect is the actor's ability to act and perform not your personal perspective, if you don't like it don't watch it or start yer own production company.

I have seen many people selected to perform that I thought should not be there yet that decision is not mine to make. It's called entertainment and is there to enjoy not to be micromanaged by the audience. The most important aspect is the actor's ability to act and perform not your personal perspective, if you don't like it don't watch it or start yer own production company.
I wouldn't watch it no matter who they hired so you're off target YET AGAIN lol

See the disconnect yet?
The cast of Hamilton was ALL white and all they got was praise.

Ya, like a movie about MLK with a White guy playing the woman beater is going over real good. Are all your 176K posts this woke?

The cast of Hamilton was ALL white and all they got was praise.
The cast of Hamilton was not all white.

leslie-odom-jr-phillipa-soo-lin-manuel-miranda-and-news-photo-1592942841.jpg

Forum List

Back