Mexican born women wins seat in Texas.

Lol, I told you loons the Mexicans are family oriented people. Most of these illegals you loons are flooding our country with will eventually vote republican. So was again, democrats screwed themselves.
If they think gods law before man's law.

Lol, you were ok when Clinton was cheating with every woman he could do. Remember a man's sex life isn't anyone's business. At least that's what I was told by you loons.
You remember that when you talk about gays and trans. Oh are you talking about tramp he cheated on 3 wifes, only B.Clinton cheated on one wife, and their still married.

white nationals are republicans. We know the south is like that, who has the south now, republicans. Byrd changed his mind around the 50's like everyone did.
---------------------------------

Byrd changed his mind later in life. In some respects, that change seems to have been politically motivated; maybe it was only politics at first.In 1997, he had this advice for up-and-coming politicians: "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena." That sounds like a coldly calculated assessment of political risk. Byrd made no secret of the decision he made to downplay his segregationist views in order to advance in Washington and move toward the mainstream.
https://www.wnycstudios.org/podcast... republicans are in control of it, the south.
i just highlighted historically the are demafascist…and highlighted currently you elected Xiden…the most racist president since wilson…and how richard spensor voted for him

you are wrong…y’all are the party of the klan

That Texas becoming purple thing? Just got set back by another twenty years.
1655381187979.jpeg

Then why did you put the word 'white' in your claim? Can't it be called 'American' values?
It could be

But liberals prefer to rail against WHITE Nationalists

The op included white in the first post in this thread

I didnt start this fight

Your side did

This kinda blows the white replacement theory to shreds.

But hey some people think these white nationalist are rational.
She won in a district that heavily voted for Biden. The news couldn’t be any better for the GOP heading into the fall.

Anything but a democrat, they are ok if a republican wins, any republican wins.
And Democrats aren’t the same? The issue for you is a heavily Democratic district was won by a Republican and this is not good news for Democrats going into November. Unless the economy improves and Biden takes the lead, Dems are going to lose the House and Senate. Which may be the best chance this country has for getting out of this mess.

Forum List

Back