Meuller To Give 'Statement' (RIGHT NOW) From DOJ In Lieu Of Testifying Under Oath

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Special Counsel Robert Mueller to make statement at Justice Dept. (Wednesday morning) amid pressure to testify

"Special Counsel Robert Mueller is expected to deliver his first public statement on his investigation into Russian interference during the 2016 presidential election on Wednesday at 11 a.m. from the Justice Department.

The Justice Department announced
Mueller would make a statement on Wednesday morning--his first in the more than two years since he was appointed as special counsel."

Special Counsel Robert Mueller to make statement at Justice Dept. amid pressure to testify

It should be happening RIGHT NOW.....

images

Mueller is a meathead....

Special Counsel Robert Mueller to make statement at Justice Dept. (Wednesday morning) amid pressure to testify

"Special Counsel Robert Mueller is expected to deliver his first public statement on his investigation into Russian interference during the 2016 presidential election on Wednesday at 11 a.m. from the Justice Department.

Mueller would make a statement on Wednesday morning--his first in the more than two years since he was appointed as special counsel."

Special Counsel Robert Mueller to make statement at Justice Dept. amid pressure to testify

Yup, listening now. Nothing but a slimy fucking lawyer. Tripping over his words. He is a piece of shit and I hope he dies.

He should not be allowed to give any statements, UNLESS THE ARE UNDER OATH.

Sorry Jimmy Boy.

You shouldn't have given all Clinton's People Immunity like that.

You need to now be under Oath to explain numerous strange things you did to cover up Clinton and Obama Crimes and to harass The incoming President.

The WH knew last night it would be happening today.

The US AG knew last night it would be happening today, and according to reports he already knows what Mueller will say. The US AG will not be there - he is continuing on a trip to Alaska to meet with Law Enforcement officials there.

"Mueller's appearance comes amid mounting pressure for Mueller to testify before the House Judiciary Committee in a public setting as part of that panel’s oversight investigation of the probe and the Trump administration.:\"

So......

Why won't Mueller agree to testify UNDER OATH? Why only a 'statement' given from the DOJ?

Why doesn't Nadler threaten Mueller / hold him in 'Contempt' for refusing to testify before Nadler's rogue House Judicial Committee?

Can we expect a more direct definitive legal answer regarding his investigation and the results, or are we going to receive more opinionated narratives designed to incite and continue the madness?

Guess we have to wait and find out....

Yup, listening now. Nothing but a slimy fucking lawyer. Tripping over his words. He is a piece of shit and I hope he dies.

Sadly I do not have access to it at the moment....but I bet Comey, Rosenstein, Clapper, and Brennan are glued to their TVs, hanging on ever word, every syllable that comes out of his mouth.... :p

Sadly I do not have access to it at the moment....but I bet Comey, Rosenstein, Clapper, and Brennan are glued to their TVs, hanging on ever word, every syllable that comes out of his mouth.... :p

Wasn’t a whole lot to it. Hold on I think I can cut and paste it for ya.

He basically told America “it’s up to you to decide if we’re a country that wants a criminal as President or not.”

Impeach the motherfucker

He basically told America “it’s up to you to decide if we’re a country that wants a criminal as President or not.”

Impeach the motherfucker
sigh. SATISFY MY INNER EMO!!!! I DEMAND TO BE CALLED RIGHT!!!

WAUGHAUGH!!!!!!!

lord you suck.

This leaves no doubt that Mueller is part of the coup.......2 years! and Mueller still can't come to a conclusion?....he wants to try and talk Trump into being impeached....

Impeach the motherfucker
sigh. SATISFY MY INNER EMO!!!! I DEMAND TO BE CALLED RIGHT!!!

WAUGHAUGH!!!!!!!

lord you suck.
PBS Twitter:
Robert Mueller says that "under longstanding" Justice Dept. policy, "a president cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office. That is unconstitutional..." He adds later: "Charging the president with a crime was, therefore, not an option we could consider"

“If we had confidence the president did not commit a crime, we would have said so.”

Go fuck yourself you piece of trash. IMPEACH

Mueller will keep on talking all the way to 2020....he is going to do a do over in the media...he wants to damage Trump as much as he can before 2020....

MUELLER DECLARES HE WILL NOT TESTIFY UNDER OATH, WILL NOT MAKE ANY MORE COMMENTS THAN WHAT HE WROTE IN HIS REPORT ...AND THE STATEMENTS HE IS MAKING TODAY.

“Beyond what I have said here... I do not believe it is appropriate for me to speak further.”

...except to add this additional extra narrative today - more opinionated / extra narrative that failed to have any impact in HIS and HIS TEAM'S decision made in the report.

** Anything he states today, IMO, should be completely ignored SINCE HE IS NOT WILLING TO BACK UP / SUBSTANTIATE WHAT HE SAYS UNDER OATH.

Mueller: 'If we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so' – live

Impeach the motherfucker

Only to a retard like you. Muller is feeling the heat with declassification. It’s nothing more then a feeble attempt at protecting his legacy. It’s my hope that we see many leaks on the topic of his corruption.

Impeach the motherfucker

Russia Russia Russia russia......forever.
Russia is currently protecting your fat piece of shit by preventing 12 subpoena’d criminals from extradition. They attacked your nation and you celebrate them for it. Go fuck yourself, traitor.

MUELLER DECLARES HE WILL NOT TESTIFY UNDER OATH, WILL NOT MAKE ANY MORE COMMENTS THAN WHAT HE WROTE IN HIS REPORT ...AND THE STATEMENTS HE IS MAKING TODAY.

“Beyond what I have said here... I do not believe it is appropriate for me to speak further.”

...except to add this additional extra narrative today - more opinionated / extra narrative that failed to have any impact in HIS and HIS TEAM'S decision made in the report.

** Anything he states today, IMO, should be completely ignored SINCE HE IS NOT WILLING TO BACK UP / SUBSTANTIATE WHAT HE SAYS UNDER OATH.

Mueller: 'If we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so' – live

He won’t testify under oath. because he knows his legacy will be trashed. Someone needs to launch a smear campaign against him. Open the books on the motherfucker. His whole career.

Forum List

Back