Meteor flyby near coast of Austrailia registered the power of a nuclear bomb

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Meteor flyby near Coast of Australia registered the power of a nuclear bomb
(Express) – NASA has confirmed a rogue meteorite has near-missed the coast of Australia, striking the Great Australian Bight with the force of a nuclear bomb. The incredible meteor lit up the night skies as it passed over the south coast of Australia on Tuesday, May 21. According to NASA’s Centre for Near-Earth Object Studies (CNEOS), the meteor entered the atmosphere at 11.5km per second or 25,724mph. The meteor then partially broke up and crash landed in the waters of the Great Australian Bight bay some 186 miles (300km) west-southwest of Mount Gambier.

It's a message it's coming for you Anti American, Anti Christian, Anti normal pricks bahahahh Mother nature is coming for all you leftist lunatics who wnant to make everything wrong right bahahah. ( OH IF ONLY, THAT WERE THE CASE).............might be bahahha

It wasn't not a meteor. It was one of KJU's first missiles that he lost control of. They saw it fly by and got all excited. They now call that model the boomerang.

It's a message it's coming for you Anti American, Anti Christian, Anti normal pricks bahahahh Mother nature is coming for all you leftist lunatics who wnant to make everything wrong right bahahah. ( OH IF ONLY, THAT WERE THE CASE).............might be bahahha
I gotta say, you've outdone yourself this time. This isn't just garden variety stupid, it's like advanced stupid. A whole new level of dumbness. When people call you an idiot other idiots get pissed off for being lumped in the same category with you.

I gotta say, you've outdone yourself this time. This isn't just garden variety stupid, it's like advanced stupid. A whole new level of dumbness. When people call you an idiot other idiots get pissed off for being lumped in the same category with you.

Let me tell you, if there is anyone on this board with great knowledge of "advanced stupid" and "a whole new level of dumbass" you would be the one.

• Banned

Let me tell you, if there is anyone on this board with great knowledge of "advanced stupid" and "a whole new level of dumbass" you would be the one.

:5_1_12024:

I suspect it is tongue-in-cheek. Unlike the constant refrain by some here who REALLY think Trump is controlled by Putin.

(Express) – NASA has confirmed a rogue meteorite has near-missed the coast of Australia, striking the Great Australian Bight with the force of a nuclear bomb. The incredible meteor lit up the night skies as it passed over the south coast of Australia on Tuesday, May 21. According to NASA’s Centre for Near-Earth Object Studies (CNEOS), the meteor entered the atmosphere at 11.5km per second or 25,724mph. The meteor then partially broke up and crash landed in the waters of the Great Australian Bight bay some 186 miles (300km) west-southwest of Mount Gambier.

In the 5 Billion year history of our planet, meteor strikes are the norm, not the exception.

There is a theory that maintains we arrived on this planet (in a much more simple form) from meteors.

It comes from dealing with all you morons.

I suspect it is tongue-in-cheek. Unlike the constant refrain by some here who REALLY think Trump is controlled by Putin.
Obviously you aren't familiar with mindwars.

3XatdP7ZeM-2.png

Sure is easy to see why we have idiots in this country. None of you can beat karma c****

3XatdP7ZeM-2.png
FK OFF (&*JT. Such a big man u r.

3XatdP7ZeM-2.png

Aren't all meteors rogue ! Since they aren't able to be controlled I guess that would qualify as rogue! So many places to destroy so few Rogue Meteorites!

In the 5 Billion year history of our planet, meteor strikes are the norm, not the exception.

There is a theory that maintains we arrived on this planet (in a much more simple form) from meteors.

I bet my meteor was faster than your meteor...

Yep. A THEORY. Always remember that.
You aren't one of those kids who doesn't understand the definition of a scientific theory are you?
I suspect his ancestors might have arrived on a more recent meteor.
It's just a theory.
My ancestor was created by the Creator of the universe. I didnt "evolve" from the muck of the swamp like you.

And put a damn shirt on. You look ridiculous.

Yep. A THEORY. Always remember that.
You aren't one of those kids who doesn't understand the definition of a scientific theory are you?
I suspect his ancestors might have arrived on a more recent meteor.
It's just a theory.
My ancestor was created by the Creator of the universe. I didnt "evolve" from the muck of the swamp like you.

And put a damn shirt on. You look ridiculous.
Well, you're definitely not as evolved as the rest of us, so you're partially correct.

Forum List

Back