Metal military clips, Memorial day weekend, remember them

No YOU pay attention, idiot. Do you even READ posts before shooting your mouth off?

Yeah I read it 3 times in disbelief, before even responding, what does a private PRN have to do with a military title and clips. Voicing,,,

Tube>>>"Is my insurance-company-led, payment-hungry doctor and foreign speaking practical nurse who've been paid out the ass for years to stick a thermometer up my bum a hero?

I don't think so. "

Da fuq that have to do with the thread? Stay on topic skippy.
Damn. Your comprehension is nil. You musta been hit in the head one too many times over in Nam. I never left the topic, jackass. Go take your thread and SHOVE IT.

Then why you here in the thread, off topic as usual?

Can't quit? Like with Old lady and Levant?

Lost the vacuum in your tube head? Give it your best skippy.

I saw this great thread and I was going to dedicate a song to Memorial day weekend... something that I like ...but then...I noticed it said metal? metallica kind of thing, I don't know ??and I didn't.... because I don't want to derail the thread.

Want shitty housing and to risk your life for Saudi oil lanes? Want to offer your blood for whatever the whims of the current CINC is?

Every recruiter should ask those questions.

Some do. I joined during Vietnam. Others cower in mommys basement. Military should be mandatory, both sexes like Israel. They learn stuff kids never learn at home like how to tie shoes, wipe their snotty nose.
Oh so you fought for nothing. Your Messiah Trump got 5 deferments, btw.

Then why you here in the thread, off topic as usual?

Can't quit? Like with Old lady and Levant?

Lost the vacuum in your tube head? Give it your best skippy.
I hear they are making progress with treating organic brain damage, PTSD, shell shock and combat fatigue. Any luck with you, Sarge? Or is 50 years too late? At least you have something in common with the other two people you mentioned: you all STARTED IT and proved yourselves major flaming buttholes.

I saw this great thread and I was going to dedicate a song to Memorial day weekend... something that I like ...but then...I noticed it said metal? metallica kind of thing, I don't know ??and I didn't.... because I don't want to derail the thread.

It's OK Skye. I only said metal because the clips I found were all metal. Put up anything you like.

I hear they are making progress with treating organic brain damage, PTSD, shell shock and combat fatigue. Any luck with you, Sarge? Or is 50 years too late? At least you have something in common with the other two people you mentioned: you all STARTED IT and proved yourselves major flaming buttholes.

I'm truly sorry Tube. I finally got what you were getting at and "how" you said it. Yes it is too late, I'm drain bamaged beyond repair.

But go ahead and rant, it's OK.

I'm truly sorry Tube. I finally got what you were getting at and "how" you said it. Yes it is too late, I'm drain bamaged beyond repair.

But go ahead and rant, it's OK.
Hey, Mistakes happen. Just glad that we got that straight. No hard feelings. You're owed a big thumbs up just for admitting you mistook my post. A Lefty never would apologize, so all Kudos to you. Just glad you made it through Nam to say Happy Memorial Day to in remembrance of all those that didn't make it.

Hey, Mistakes happen. Just glad that we got that straight. No hard feelings. You're owed a big thumbs up just for admitting you mistook my post. A Lefty never would apologize, so all Kudos to you. Just glad you made it through Nam to say Happy Memorial Day to in remembrance of all those that didn't make it.

Thanks Tube. Again so sorry, sometimes I just lose it. I don't think it was a mistake, I was just an idiot and totally out of line. I'm just not right in the head.

I tried to get in a PTSD clinic at VA in 2005. After relating my experiences the DR says "you have had several bad experiences, but the definition of PTSD is ONE.

Several doesn't qualify.

And the libs still want single payer, try VA

Happy Memorial day to you too Tube, and everyone. I'm going non conventional. Kielbasa on the grill. coleslaw and beer. Oh well, told you I'm not right!

Not just to Tube but I'm sorry to you all. I lost it.

WTF I'm nuts. Sorry

Shit reminds me of a guy in the nut ward at VA (I was in for a detox but put us in nut ward for detox). He was huge and went off. "where's my doctor, I need meds, I'm nuts you know!!!!" no shit They had to give me new pajamas I pissed myself so bad.

I tried to get in a PTSD clinic at VA in 2005. After relating my experiences the DR says "you have had several bad experiences, but the definition of PTSD is ONE. Several doesn't qualify. And the libs still want single payer, try VA
1218081.jpg

TOTAL BULLSHIT That sure ain't helping my opinion of most doctors.

Want shitty housing and to risk your life for Saudi oil lanes? Want to offer your blood for whatever the whims of the current CINC is?

For the veterans.

View attachment 339795
I'm also a Vet
View attachment 340567

Back in 1963 I saw that picture as a poster on the wall in the enlisted barracks at Oakland Army Terminal on my way to Korea. I regret to this day I didn't steal that poster. :206:

Bless all those who are fighting evil and evil people, at home and abroad.

May everyone who sacrificed his/her life for GOD and GOOD be Blessed for an Eternity.

The Warrior Song

For the veterans.

View attachment 339795
I'm also a Vet
View attachment 340567

Back in 1963 I saw that picture as a poster on the wall in the enlisted barracks at Oakland Army Terminal on my way to Korea. I regret to this day I didn't steal that poster. :206:
I saw that poster in many alert shacks

Forum List

Back