A less quoted verse from Isaiah is that Jesus will not be comely. Judging Jesus from the skeletons of construction workers who died building one of Herod's palaces near Galilee he probably looked like any other construction worker, too heavily muscled to be attractive in the era of his incarnation

I wanted to start this thread first, to Thank The Creator & The Jewish Nation for Being The Vessel Of God to bring us, The Word Of God.

I want to thank God for Messiah who is called The Word of God, and again Thank The Jewish Nation for being The Vessel through which Immanuel Messiah Bin Joseph came in to this world, to offer Himself up as The Lamb of God who takes away The Sins of The World.

The purpose of this thread is to discuss Messiah. The Prophecies regarding His 2nd Coming and The Scriptures. Discussion of The Man Of Sorrows, Messiah Bin Joseph who offered Himself as a once and forever sacrifice for Israel, for Gentiles and The Whole World.

I would like to discuss The Jewish and Gentile views of Messiah Bin Joseph, Messiah Bin David, The Building of The Third Temple, The Throne of David in Jerusalem, and the coming Kingdom of God. The Last 7 Years Of Prophecy as wrotten in The Book Of Daniel and all related End Time Prophecies.

You do not have to be a Christian
to participate. You do not have to be a Jew to participate. Just be curious and respectful of different views of Yahshua, and discuss and learn in Love with one another.

I will not offer an opening view, but ask you to
tell me what your views are. I ask so you may answer. And when you answer I will ask.

This is how discussions are born. Shall we begin?

There is ONLY ONE Messiah and that is Jesus Christ, if you disagree you are of The Anti-Christ.

"You do not have to be a Christian
to participate."

If you do NOT agree that there is ONLY ONE Messiah and that is Jesus Christ then you are NOT Christian, you are of The Anti-Christ.

"Just be curious and respectful of different views of Yahshua"

Why should a Child of Jesus Christ be respectful of anyone who REJECTS Jesus Christ as the ONLY Messiah? Why should a Child of Jesus Christ respect agents of The Anti-Christ?

"The Building of The Third Temple"

The Third Temple is for The Anti-Christ who those who get on their knees to praise 24/7 those who REJECT Jesus Christ will then instead ACCEPT The Anti-Christ as THE Messiah and will be ultimately thrown into The Eternal Lake of Fire with The False Prophet and The Anti-Christ, that IS in my Christian Bible not sure what's in your bible.
some debate around the edges because one third of the Bible is prophecy. fitting all of the pieces of prophecy into a coherent whole is a nightmare. famously Matthew Henry threw up his hands at explaining how more than half a century before Israel would be reborn Israel would beat Russia in a future war. Neither China nor India is mentioned in the Bible but one of them will field the 200 million man army that Jesus will kill on his return. America either is not mentioned or only obliquely in prophecy with the predominant opinion being the US will not be a major political unit when the Anti-Christ is reveled.

Forgot, of course that 200 million man army could be Islamic, there are enough Muslims on the planet to make that 200 million man army. Although again, not sure, because that 200 million man army is The Anti-Christ's Army and we are told that the majority of the planet will follow The Anti-Christ and I cannot see nearly the whole of the Western World following some Muslim Iman or whatever and accepting him as the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

All we can know is that we do NOT know who The Anti-Christ is until he reveals himself in several ways, the FIRST thing we have to watch for is this:

Daniel 7, Rev 13, Rev 17: In the End Times there are to be 10 kings their rule is not long. They will appoint The Anti-Christ as The Leader. The Beast aka The Anti-Christ will remove 3 of the 10 kings.

From reading our Bible we have a few clues, that The Anti-Christ will be youngish, be very appealing and attractive and will it seems be treated almost like a rock star by the majority of the planet. He will survive an assassination attempt, head wound, he will appear in public three days after this when it's been announced he's nearly dead - mimicking The Resurrected Jesus Christ. He will enter a rebuilt Third Temple and perform The Abomination of Desolation which will be him declaring himself The Christ and demanding that everyone worship him as The Second Coming of Jesus Christ. He will not be sexually attracted to women, Daniel 11:37:

""Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all."

At this very moment my top candidate for The Anti-Christ is that faggot Emmanuel Macron and also Emmanuel means "God is with us" and Macron is the OPPOSITE of EVERYTHING Christianity holds important.

I have a theory that The Anti-Pope Francis could be The False Prophet as a lot of what he preaches is Anti-Christian.

Last edited:
Messiah refers to anyone, such as king Saul anonted by God's prophet.

But there is only ONE Messiah for Christians, Jesus Christ The Messiah who was put to death on The Cross. I am not about to Reject Jesus Christ for ANYONE.

That's because You project foreign meanings into words from another language.
According to the original Hebrew definition, what William said is 100% correct.

Okay, but I have never heard anyone personally refer to eg. Saul as The Messiah.

Messiah= anointed.

All Jewish kings were anointed, however in the Torah (to the best of my knowledge) only 2 of them are referred to with the adjective 'messiah' - King Shaul is one:

"And he said to his men, "The Lord forbid it for me, that I should do this thing to my lord, to the Lord's anointed, to stretch forth my hand upon him, for he is the Lord's anointed."
(Shmuel 1, 24: 7)

Last edited:
I never understood replacement. ...

... That is a false doctrine. There are imposter Christian Religions who only have a facade of Christianity washed over something else. The only way to know what they are is to study scripture.

There is no reason also a Messianic Christian cannot keep The Feasts and Traditions of all that it is to be a Hebrew. Just because a Hebrew who practices Judaism comes to the realization or belief in Messiah does not mean he cannot go to Synagogue, celebrate Passover.
But, as you said, it is just a facade of Judaism washed over something else (Christian beliefs which are incompatible with Judaism). Why would one practice a ritual or celebrate a holiday which is at odds with one's own sacred belief system? Which is contradicted by one's own belief system? What would be the purpose in that? The only way I can possibly understand it working is if you CHANGE the meaning of the source ritual or holiday.

That's appropriation. That's replacement. That's creating a false doctrine within the sacred and holy ritual or celebration which one is attending. Why would you do that? And, importantly, why should the adherents to Judaism permit that in their holy spaces of time and place?

Atonement is very Jewish.
Of course it is. But Christians do not understand the idea of atonement the way Jews do, as evidenced by your next sentence:

The Atonement Of Jesus though was through a one time sacrifice. He could do this because He was a Lamb without Blemish, The Son of God.

Lucy:

The point of the discussion is to find out what different people believe in Messiah.

I believe Jesus Christ was The Son of God, who came as Messiah Bin Joseph and is returning as Messiah Bin David. One Messiah, many names, spoken of In The New and Old Testament.

The Bible is The Story Of God’s Faithful Efforts to Redeem man.

You do not know what is in anyone’s heart nor what is in the mind of God.

A non Believer could come to Christ by reading this thread, or a believer to a deeper understanding of Christ. A Jew May consider that Messiah May be coming soon, or maybe he never believed in Messiah at all and sees hope in some things we say.

Does not Faith come from the hearing of God’s Word?

That should be enough for you or anyone and that is the point of this thread. I want to learn too. And there is much we all can learn from each other.

The word is widely available for anyone to read and accept Christ. We don’t need to preach that, though I believe in One Christ and One Salvation through Christ.

The Word itself will reveal what anyone may need to hear. I’m not here to convert anyone or condemn anyone, but am here only to speak and seek truth.

Christ is The Logos. The Word of God. I believe The whole of The Bible reveals this.
Truth.

Romans 10:17

Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ.

In Christology, the Logos (Greek: Λόγος, lit. ''Word", "Discourse", or "Reason'')[1] is a name or title of Jesus Christ, derived from the prologue to the Gospel of John (c 100) "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God",[2] as well as in the Book of Revelation (c 85), "And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God."[3] These passages have been important for establishing the doctrine of the divinity of Jesus since the earliest days of Christianity.[4]

Logos (Christianity) - Wikipedia

I wanted to start this thread first, to Thank The Creator & The Jewish Nation for Being The Vessel Of God to bring us, The Word Of God.

I want to thank God for Messiah who is called The Word of God, and again Thank The Jewish Nation for being The Vessel through which Immanuel Messiah Bin Joseph came in to this world, to offer Himself up as The Lamb of God who takes away The Sins of The World.

The purpose of this thread is to discuss Messiah. The Prophecies regarding His 2nd Coming and The Scriptures. Discussion of The Man Of Sorrows, Messiah Bin Joseph who offered Himself as a once and forever sacrifice for Israel, for Gentiles and The Whole World.

I would like to discuss The Jewish and Gentile views of Messiah Bin Joseph, Messiah Bin David, The Building of The Third Temple, The Throne of David in Jerusalem, and the coming Kingdom of God. The Last 7 Years Of Prophecy as wrotten in The Book Of Daniel and all related End Time Prophecies.

to participate. You do not have to be a Jew to participate. Just be curious and respectful of different views of Yahshua, and discuss and learn in Love with one another.

tell me what your views are. I ask so you may answer. And when you answer I will ask.

There is ONLY ONE Messiah and that is Jesus Christ, if you disagree you are of The Anti-Christ.

to participate."

If you do NOT agree that there is ONLY ONE Messiah and that is Jesus Christ then you are NOT Christian, you are of The Anti-Christ.

Why should a Child of Jesus Christ be respectful of anyone who REJECTS Jesus Christ as the ONLY Messiah? Why should a Child of Jesus Christ respect agents of The Anti-Christ?

The Third Temple is for The Anti-Christ who those who get on their knees to praise 24/7 those who REJECT Jesus Christ will then instead ACCEPT The Anti-Christ as THE Messiah and will be ultimately thrown into The Eternal Lake of Fire with The False Prophet and The Anti-Christ, that IS in my Christian Bible not sure what's in your bible.

Saul spoke of David.

Christ is called The Son of David and is descended from The Davidic Line.

When He returns, He returns to Jerusalem to rule as Messiah Bin David from The Throne of David. He returns to expand Israel to the borders defined by Abraham and to restore peace upon The Earth for He is The Prince of Peace.

Messiah refers to anyone, such as king Saul anonted by God's prophet.

But there is only ONE Messiah for Christians, Jesus Christ The Messiah who was put to death on The Cross. I am not about to Reject Jesus Christ for ANYONE.

That's because You project foreign meanings into words from another language.
According to the original Hebrew definition, what William said is 100% correct.

Okay, but I have never heard anyone personally refer to eg. Saul as The Messiah.

Messiah= anointed.

All Jewish kings were anointed, however in the Torah (to the best of my knowledge) only 2 of them are referred to with the adjective 'messiah' - King Shaul is one:

"And he said to his men, "The Lord forbid it for me, that I should do this thing to my lord, to the Lord's anointed, to stretch forth my hand upon him, for he is the Lord's anointed."
(Shmuel 1, 24: 7)

I am a Christian and understand it. No true Christian wants anything to do with replacement. That is a doctrine of demons.

But We study The Feasts and honor and respect them.

What is Passover?

God’s mercy upon Israel for all those who would accept The Blood Of The Lamb upon their doorposts while they were captive in Egypt.

What is Egypt? The sinful world. A world without God which we have to endure and live in but are called to be separate from that world because it is not our homeland.

Belief in The Lamb of God who was slain for the sins of the world and Passover are not contradictions.

To believe in Christ is to allow The Blood Of The Lamb to be placed upon the doorposts of your heart.

Revelations 3:21

“Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.”

Passover.

... That is a false doctrine. There are imposter Christian Religions who only have a facade of Christianity washed over something else. The only way to know what they are is to study scripture.

There is no reason also a Messianic Christian cannot keep The Feasts and Traditions of all that it is to be a Hebrew. Just because a Hebrew who practices Judaism comes to the realization or belief in Messiah does not mean he cannot go to Synagogue, celebrate Passover.
But, as you said, it is just a facade of Judaism washed over something else (Christian beliefs which are incompatible with Judaism). Why would one practice a ritual or celebrate a holiday which is at odds with one's own sacred belief system? Which is contradicted by one's own belief system? What would be the purpose in that? The only way I can possibly understand it working is if you CHANGE the meaning of the source ritual or holiday.

That's appropriation. That's replacement. That's creating a false doctrine within the sacred and holy ritual or celebration which one is attending. Why would you do that? And, importantly, why should the adherents to Judaism permit that in their holy spaces of time and place?

Of course it is. But Christians do not understand the idea of atonement the way Jews do, as evidenced by your next sentence:

The Atonement Of Jesus though was through a one time sacrifice. He could do this because He was a Lamb without Blemish, The Son of God.

Last edited:
I am a Christian and understand it. No true Christian wants anything to do with replacement. That is a doctrine of demons.

What is Passover?

God’s mercy upon Israel for all those who would accept The Blood Of The Lamb upon their doorposts while they were captive in Egypt.

What is Egypt? The sinful world. A world without God which we have to endure and live in but are called to be separate from that world because it is not our homeland.

Belief in The Lamb of God who was slain for the sins of the world and Passover are not contradictions.

To believe in Christ is to allow The Blood Of The Lamb to be placed upon the doorposts of your heart.

“Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.”

Passover.

And here you go. In one neat post you have replaced the meaning of Pesach with your Christian beliefs.

Why do you do that? Why is important for you to do that? Why is important to cover Christianity with the cloak of Jewish ritual from which you have stripped its intended meaning?

to participate."

some debate around the edges because one third of the Bible is prophecy. fitting all of the pieces of prophecy into a coherent whole is a nightmare. famously Matthew Henry threw up his hands at explaining how more than half a century before Israel would be reborn Israel would beat Russia in a future war. Neither China nor India is mentioned in the Bible but one of them will field the 200 million man army that Jesus will kill on his return. America either is not mentioned or only obliquely in prophecy with the predominant opinion being the US will not be a major political unit when the Anti-Christ is reveled.

How do you get India? I agree about China, they logically could field a 200 million man army, not sure about India so you will have to elaborate, however that 200 million man army is The Anti-Christ army and I am not sure if China or India are The Anti-Christ Nation. The United States of America is more logical as Mystery, Babylon, New York City primarily Manhattan Island is more logical as The Whore of Babylon, I will elaborate more about my theory on this after I have had a sleep, getting tired right now. If you think that America will not be a major political until when The Anti-Christ is revealed does that mean you think America will have been destroyed or why would America be out of action when The Anti-Christ is revealed?

If The Rapture happens, and there are a significant amount of Christians in various parts of Government, Industry, Aerospace, Law Enforcement, The Military, it would put America in a Chaotic State.

Something could happen combined with that, such as Yosemite's Caldron erupting, or a meteor strike, and EMP, or a Comet exploding over The US which would create the same effect. All sorts of things are going to happen near the end times. The Bible also talks about The Restrainer having to be removed, before AntiChrist takes power. That could be The Church being raptured. HARD to say how much America could be involved. There is somewhere in scripture where The Bible talks about The Young Lions of Tarshish, and a Captain of 50 who defends Israel, but I believe something occurs that leaves Israel isolated, so that Only God gets The Credit for Defending Israel.

All of these things require study to be sure, but it is good to discuss them here and share what we do know, and then take that and expand upon it with our own studies and sharing.

Last edited:
If The Rapture happens, and there are a significant amount of Christians in various parts of Government, Industry, Aerospace, Law Enforcement, The Military, it would put America in a Chaotic State.

I've worked in the government ... trust me, we're safe.

What is Passover?

Passover.

And here you go. In one neat post you have replaced the meaning of Pesach with your Christian beliefs.

Why do you do that? Why is important for you to do that? Why is important to cover Christianity with the cloak of Jewish ritual from which you have stripped its intended meaning?

I think you misunderstand me. There is no replacement, but rather an expansion of what Passover is. That does not mean Passover changes, or you quit celebrating Passover. And that is not what I was getting at.

Let me put it this way. If God commanded The Hebrews to commemorate certain events with feast days, why would God then demand a Hebrew who accepts Messiah to no longer do what God commanded? God is the same, yesterday, today and forever.

Only Man changes, and his Understanding Changes. God does not Change. Only our view of God Changes as He reveals different parts of Himself.

I say this in my context of my understanding of God, and The Feasts. Jesus and all His disciples celebrated Passover. The early Church was all Hebrew, and they celebrated all The Feasts, and no one forbade them from doing it.

So I am going to pose a couple questions. What are the sacrifices for? Why must red hefer be spotless with not one hair of another color? Why must the lamb sacrificed be spotless?
Why is a scape goat used and the Sins of The People placed upon it and it is let go in to The Wilderness?

Knowing these things, that it is for The Forgiveness of Sins, If God sent Himself who is both spotless, blameless, and without sin, and He sent Himself as The Lamb of God in the form of Messiah, and as The Good Shepherd, laid down His Life for His Sheep, Willingly, He placed Himself upon the Altar, Upon The Wood, as Abraham placed Isaac, The Son of The Promise, and The Lamb took the place for Isaac, Christ Jesus, and if He were The Messiah, wouldn't His Once Sacrifice cover The Sins of The Entire World?

This is my understanding of Messiah. I look forward to learning about yours.

Last edited:
There is no replacement, but rather an expansion or what passover is.

It doesn't need to be expanded ... there's already too much food

passoverseder_custom-1afef605bae71509204a3e773a8c31df17480e49-s800-c85.jpg

So you're Jewish?

We may never see any of that. Those prophecies, if the rapture is a pre-tribulation rapture, are then for The Jews, and for their further redemption, and for their being re-grafted in to The Vine, and for those who have not accepted Messiah yet. They are a road map then to say, "Danger" and "Messiah will be coming soon."

We know the time table of The AntiChrist, and the 2nd coming. But no one knows when Christ comes to rapture The Church Away

1 Thessalonians 4:16

15 By the word of the Lord, we declare to you that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise. 17 After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will always be with the Lord

That was not The First Rapture. When Christ died, The Old Testament Believers were resurrected. This is also why it is very difficult to find archaeologically speaking Hebrew bodies of the dead in Israel. Israel has inexplicably an innumerable number of empty tombs and graves. No one can explain this. But Matthew 27:52 can.

Matthew 27:52 says, "And the tombs were opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised." This is the resurrection of the dead Old Testament saints.

THE RESURRECTION OF THE OLD TESTAMENT SAINTS

Matthew 27:50

50 When Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, He yielded up His spirit. 51 At that moment the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth quaked and the rocks were split. 52 The tombs broke open, and the bodies of many saints who had fallen asleep were raised. 53 After Jesus’ resurrection, when they had come out of the tombs, they entered the holy city and appeared to many people. 54 When the centurion and those with him who were guarding Jesus saw the earthquake and all that had happened, they were terrified and said, “Truly this was the Son of God.”

So we as Christians need to know this, it is not necessary for a Hebrew to know Christ to go to heaven in The Old Testament. It is necessary that they believe in God and are faithful to God, and if God says there was a Messiah to come that they also believe that in as far as it is The Word of God in The OT and they should believe it. Now, I cannot speak for God, and how He views acceptance of Christ for entrance to heaven after Christ was crucified, and resurrected and ascended.

I just know that when Christ died the veil was torn, and The Old Testament Believers were resurrected in their perfected bodies, and then went to Heaven. They did not know Messiah. They looked forward to His coming, and they were resurrected, and are in Heaven now.

to participate."

Forgot, of course that 200 million man army could be Islamic, there are enough Muslims on the planet to make that 200 million man army. Although again, not sure, because that 200 million man army is The Anti-Christ's Army and we are told that the majority of the planet will follow The Anti-Christ and I cannot see nearly the whole of the Western World following some Muslim Iman or whatever and accepting him as the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

All we can know is that we do NOT know who The Anti-Christ is until he reveals himself in several ways, the FIRST thing we have to watch for is this:

Daniel 7, Rev 13, Rev 17: In the End Times there are to be 10 kings their rule is not long. They will appoint The Anti-Christ as The Leader. The Beast aka The Anti-Christ will remove 3 of the 10 kings.

From reading our Bible we have a few clues, that The Anti-Christ will be youngish, be very appealing and attractive and will it seems be treated almost like a rock star by the majority of the planet. He will survive an assassination attempt, head wound, he will appear in public three days after this when it's been announced he's nearly dead - mimicking The Resurrected Jesus Christ. He will enter a rebuilt Third Temple and perform The Abomination of Desolation which will be him declaring himself The Christ and demanding that everyone worship him as The Second Coming of Jesus Christ. He will not be sexually attracted to women, Daniel 11:37:

""Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all."

At this very moment my top candidate for The Anti-Christ is that faggot Emmanuel Macron and also Emmanuel means "God is with us" and Macron is the OPPOSITE of EVERYTHING Christianity holds important.

I have a theory that The Anti-Pope Francis could be The False Prophet as a lot of what he preaches is Anti-Christian.

Last edited:
Just so all of you know, I tend to revise my posts and proof read them. I might edit a post 2-3 times within the first 10 minutes I post it, so check it again if you reply immediately to something I have written. I post a general thought and then usually look up some supporting evidence for it and add it in.

Forum List

Back