CDZ Merry Non-Partisan Christmas To All On The Board

welp.......the ski industry dominates Vermont W6, we're lousy with ski area's ......... far more lucrative than talking to farm animals for a living.....~S~
What month does it get to be mostly natural powder instead of man made?

Hey guys if you want more of a party I was finally able to get to working on this. We're going till midnight ET. :D

• Sad
Reactions: cnm
What month does it get to be mostly natural powder instead of man made?
well, i'm not entirely sure, got many friends who do the snowmaking gig, i mean they'll stay up all night to get that 'base' up, even if it melts the next day W6

~S~

Merry Christmas Eve White and to everyone! Great thread title White6. In the low 60’s currently with about 70 degrees tomorrow (mid west- Indiana to be more specific). I will later dream of skiing you lucky people!
:bigbed:

And now we interrupt this thread to bring you special holiday wishes from our true president Mr. Donald J Trump. :D

And now we interrupt this thread to bring you special holiday wishes from our true president Mr. Donald J Trump. :D

Thanks for making the Marry non-partisan Christmas partisan....guess somethings are just more important to you

Thanks for making the Marry non-partisan Christmas partisan....guess somethings are just more important to you

It can be looked at either way though. If you don't like him then that video is making fun of him, but if you do support him it's just a funny cute video. So it just all depends on your point of view. Although I guess what I wrote about it was sort of that, but anyways,.. you take things way too seriously. :rolleyes:

Hey guys if you want more of a party I was finally able to get to working on this. We're going till midnight ET. :D

cnm just curious of why you marked this comment as sad. Btw, merry Christmas everyone. :)

It can be looked at either way though. If you don't like him then that video is making fun of him, but if you do support him it's just a funny cute video. So it just all depends on your point of view

It was a partisan video in a thread a non-partisan Merry Christmas. But you could not stop being a mindless partisan ewe for even one fucking minute.

It was a partisan video in a thread a non-partisan Merry Christmas. But you could not stop being a mindless partisan ewe for even one fucking minute.

Like I told you before, what I said about it might have been partisan, but the video itself wasn't.

We are wishing everybody a non-partisan Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Don't let partisan political crap interfere with the importance of family time and the reason for the season, the birth of Jesus Christ, no matter your feelings on Christian religion or religion in general. It is a time to come together, remembering relationships that are important and always will be.

God Bless our troops, serving overseas around the world that cannot be with their families to celebrate the day and thanks for what they do.
View attachment 579437

Who is this 'we' that you annointed yourself to represent?

Forum List

Back