CDZ A Female Santa?

Ho, ho, ho I don't think so.

I'm totally OK with a girl Santa, so long as she knows that she still has to take out the trash,
wash her own Santa outfit and clean up after the reindeer! And no, I'm not wrapping a single present neither.

Besides, it would be against elf union rules.

th

Look into the picture.........wokeness is the way........wokeness is the way.......a girl is really a boy.......a girl is really a boy......do not worry about the 2 big tits on the chest.

What color is the Easter Bunny?

What does that have to do with anything?

Why can't anyone be Santa?

Because children know that Santa is a male and it would totally confuse them if they saw a female Santa and they would start thinking... thoughts. Woke thoughts in other words.

A reminder:Santa's not real.

That depends on what you mean by that. No, there isn't a jolly old man who lives at the north pole and has a sleigh pulled by reindeer, but there really was a Saint Nicholas and even though nobody (alive) is the real Santa, the real Santa can be found in everybody if they have that spirit inside of them. :)

Ho, ho, ho I don't think so. I don't really care about Santa being black,.. but he's supposed to have a beard people!! Mrs. Claus exists in legend for a reason. :rolleyes:

It's called "Mrs. Claus," for Pete's sakes. Why people gotta go an change everything? This is just retarded.

Well, the mentally ill have made Santa get a boyfriend

And the Doctor in Doctor Who trans to a woman. The advert for Etsy has made Santa black. And despite Santa having a wife called Mrs. Claus, the freaks are wanting Santa himself to Don a vagina?

Why are governments allowing the insane push their sick agenda?

Forum List

Back