Merry Christmas

In fact, I don't know anyone who gets offended at "Merry Christmas".

I know some Christians who get offended at "Happy Holidays". Which I find amusing. Someone takes the time to give you a warm greeting and you get pissed because it isn't worded exactly as you want? Sad.

This is CC Police at work. Conservative Correctness Police. Take a benign term.....work yourself into a lather about it....and then use it like a passive aggressive weapon whenever given the chance.

I'm not christian....but I wish people Merry Christmas all the time. Its a greeting...filled with good intentions.

The OP, however, used this kind gesture as a passive aggressive poke in the eye and a dog whistle to his fellow CC Police. Add it to the long list of terms usurped by the CC PoPo:

God Bless America
God Bless You
Patriot
Believer In The Constitution
Proud to be an American

Say Merry Christmas to a Jew and they'll smile and say you too....say Merry Christmas to a muslim and you'll be ducking a knife.....fuckin fig-gobblers got no sense of humor. :eusa_snooty:

I find the term "fuckin fig-gobblers" to be very offensive. There is nothing wrong with figs! :biggrin:

:lol: I had a fig tree here in Phoenix....used to climb up in it and whistle for my dog....she couldn't locate me behind those giant leafs....drove her nuts. If I could beat the mockingbirds to them in Spring I used to gobble em myself...mighty tasty.

merry-christmas-0534-sexy.jpg

Say Merry Christmas to a Jew and they'll smile and say you too....say Merry Christmas to a muslim and you'll be ducking a knife.....fuckin fig-gobblers got no sense of humor. :eusa_snooty:

I find the term "fuckin fig-gobblers" to be very offensive. There is nothing wrong with figs! :biggrin:

I agree. Figs are great.

I have a big fig tree in my front yard by my front door. I pick them in the fall and dry them in dehydrator. My husband loves them!

It's also a very beautiful tree. It grows like a weed though. Our gardener has to trim it every year.

May we all forget our differences, wish our friends and our enemies well, and hope for peace on this earth. Merry Christmas to Everyone!

Forum List

Back