Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Everyone!

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season filled with joy and laughter. Even though we may have differences, we can set aside them for this season. God Bless

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season filled with joy and laughter. Even though we may have differences, we can set aside them for this season. God Bless
merry-christmas-lettering_52683-47794.jpg

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas also, I lost my dad last week so that ship has sailed for me this year but hopefully next year.

Last edited:
And the survey sez, "Merry Christmas to All, and to All a good night!".

(Even tho' tomorrow, I hope all Bidenista's choke near to a coma on a candy cane.).

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Dang it Jim!

You ruined my gift for you!!

A signed Trumpy Bear!!!

Anyhoo, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year….
I really hope we can drop the animosity and political barbs...if only for this season. The division and discourse in this country has reached fever pitch. We have even seen a more amicable stance between our last two leaders.

Trump told Fox News in an interview Tuesday night he was both surprised and appreciative of Biden’s comments, adding he believes they will move the country forward.

"I'm very appreciative of that — I was surprised to hear it," Trump told Fox News. "I think it was a terrific thing, and I think it makes a lot of people happy."

"I think he did something very good," Trump said. "You know, it has to be a process of healing in this country, and that will help a lot."

I really hope we can drop the animosity and political barbs...if only for this season. The division and discourse in this country has reached fever pitch. We have even seen a more amicable stance between our last two leaders.

Trump told Fox News in an interview Tuesday night he was both surprised and appreciative of Biden’s comments, adding he believes they will move the country forward.

"I'm very appreciative of that — I was surprised to hear it," Trump told Fox News. "I think it was a terrific thing, and I think it makes a lot of people happy."

"I think he did something very good," Trump said. "You know, it has to be a process of healing in this country, and that will help a lot."

Disband the 1/6 Stalinist Committee, then maybe, and only maybe, we'll talk!!

Disband the 1/6 Stalinist Committee, then maybe, and only maybe, we'll talk!!
Stop!

I was just joking with you because I am planning to do my thread tomorrow and was going to put that as your gift…

Again, Merry Christmas Jim and be safe.

Forum List

Back