Mentally Ill Comey: Getting wedgies as a kid in N.J. prepared me for Trump

I guess he’s claiming victimhood from “wedgiephobia”. Actually Comey is a wedgie in the backside of America. The fact that a man of his age would publicly utter such psycho-babble to justify his errant and criminal conduct shows the depth of his mental illness.

Comey: Getting wedgies as a kid in N.J. prepared me for Trump
Which is really weird that he is today 6'8" towering over people and with his position and height and demeanor .

While Trump is responsible for firing, who actually wrote the recommendation to fire Comey?

Rod Rosenstein: the man who wrote the memo that sealed James Comey's fate
The White House said Trump fired Comey ‘based on the clear recommendations’ of the deputy attorney general’s memo – but that memo is already under attack

• Banned
I guess he’s claiming victimhood from “wedgiephobia”. Actually Comey is a wedgie in the backside of America. The fact that a man of his age would publicly utter such psycho-babble to justify his errant and criminal conduct shows the depth of his mental illness.

Which is really weird that he is today 6'8" towering over people and with his position and height and demeanor .

While Trump is responsible for firing, who actually wrote the recommendation to fire Comey?

The White House said Trump fired Comey ‘based on the clear recommendations’ of the deputy attorney general’s memo – but that memo is already under attack
It was a preplanned set up for Comey to become the Fall Guy so Rosenstein could appoint Mueller in an attempt to take out Trump.

Wedgies? Try getting your lunch money stolen when you are 9 and your attackers are 13. They were a team that robbed many of us.

It was a preplanned set up for Comey to become the Fall Guy so Rosenstein could appoint Mueller in an attempt to take out Trump.

You are a funny guy!

New York Daily News @NYDailyNews

Urine trouble now, @realdonaldtrump http://nydn.us/2Hnswt0
An early peek at Friday's front...
7:53 PM - Apr 12, 2018

This is dangerous stuff. Why is Comey so fixated with a president who has only been in office for about 15 months. How did this guy ever get to head the FBI? He must have stabbed a lot of people in the back and kissed a lot of ass along the way.

Last edited:
Comey hates bullies. So do I!
Comey is a bully. He tried to blackmail Trump.
Seth Meyers: James Comey Book Proves ‘Pee Tape’ Is Real
Perhaps the most salacious revelation from James Comey’s new tell-all book is the claim that President Donald Trump asked the former FBI director to investigate the so-called pee tape.

SM_ktgi8w

NBC/Screengrab
OMG
Seth Meyers: James Comey Book Proves ‘Pee Tape’ Is Real
‘Why would you ask the FBI director to investigate a pee tape if you knew for a fact that pee tape definitely didn’t exist?’

i-recommended-in-a-letter-for-trump-to-fire-comey-32209149.png

Forum List

Back