When Our Government Allowed to Raid an Attorney’s Office

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
When Our Government-Authorized Thugs Break Into An Aattorney's Office to Impound Confidential Files in an On going Politically-Motivated Investigation
Then I’m sorry to say that the UNITED STATES of AMERICA
must be declared
OVER and DONE WITH!
What more can possibly be done to damage this country?

Do you have a Latin suffix shortage?

Well a guy has to ask a judge to get a warrant to raid someone's place so who are you blaming?

When Our Government-Authorized Thugs Break Into An Aattorney's Office to Impound Confidential Files in an On going Politically-Motivated Investigation
must be declared
OVER and DONE WITH!

Feel free to pack up and find another place to live

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

American justice can be great sometimes. This is one of them. Even the President and his corrupt lawyer can be bich slapped.

must be declared
OVER and DONE WITH!

so you agree with injustice-unfairness
so you would let hitler destroy Germany --you would not be one of the brave, intelligent. common sense Germans who tried to fight hitler
you would tell the Jews ''feel free to pack up and find another place to live''

must be declared
OVER and DONE WITH!

Yeah! What kind of country IS this...where nobody is above the law?!?

must be declared
OVER and DONE WITH!

so you would let hitler destroy Germany --you would not be one of the brave, intelligent. common sense Germans who tried to fight hitler
Please don’t pull that Hitler shit, it’s wearing thin.

must be declared
OVER and DONE WITH!

It’s kind of correct. Muller ain’t a special counsel. The lack of any crimes since he started this is proof. Na, Muller is nothing but a thug incharge of a goon squad. Look at his team, no one there has any type of stepper career. They were picked because they play dirty. They can convict or impeach Trump, so they will assassinate his charactor and make it impossible to repeal the half-negro and chiefs agenda.

must be declared
OVER and DONE WITH!

hahahahhahahaha
..the OP says it's an injustice--un-American-- and you people do not argue at all with that ...that is wrong..you say that's ok!!!
..you -also--are for injustice......let the Gestapo take people in the night and KILL them--that's what you are for
...you people are ok with HITLER and his justice

The Government is allowed to raid when they have a search warrant

It is in the fourth amendment

must be declared
OVER and DONE WITH!

It’s kind of correct. Muller ain’t a special counsel. The lack of any crimes since he started this is proof. Na, Muller is nothing but a thug incharge of a goon squad. Look at his team, no one there has any type of stepper career. They were picked because they play dirty. They can convict or impeach Trump, so they will assassinate his charactor and make it impossible to repeal the half-negro and chiefs agenda.

So all those people that have been charged and pled guilty haven't committed crimes? What are they pleading guilty to?

must be declared
OVER and DONE WITH!

Roland Freisler - Hitler's Screaming Nazi Judge
Nazi Germany perverted every democratic institution that was supposed to uphold the rule of law

but like another poster said--it is very rare....and this was not to investigate a murder/rape/stolen nuke/kidnapping/etc......nothing near as serious
so--there is a legitimate concern about it

but like another poster said--it is very rare....and this was not to investigate a murder/rape/stolen nuke/kidnapping/etc......nothing near as serious
They are investigating a crime
A judge approved the warrant

well--MOST[ all ?? ] attorneys representing a suspect for committing a crime are in a criminal investigation!!!!!!!!!!!! ???????!!
and they don't raid these attorneys

must be declared
OVER and DONE WITH!

I do not see the “raiding” of a lawyers office as unfair or an example of injustice. If a lawyer is engaged in unlawful actions they are subject to the law also.

1.2 million violent crimes in the U.S. last year.
2016 Crime Statistics Released — FBI

Forum List

Back