Meng Wanzhou extradiction Dropped by US.

Everbody would be very surprised. That's not how China works.
Then dont let the outcome be in doubt

Make it clear to the communist monsters that the coalition of free nations is ready to defend Taiwan and kick china’s ass

Then we have peace and freedom

Oh?

You think the popular election of Taiwan independence politicians is a lie?
No, politics are divided but also manipulated by US pressure, much the same as the way Biden stole Trump's job.

Then dont let the outcome be in doubt

Make it clear to the communist monsters that the coalition of free nations is ready to defend Taiwan and kick china’s ass

Then we have peace and freedom
Make it clear is o.k. but always remember the nuclear deterrent that allows China to laugh at US warmongering.

No, politics are divided but also manipulated by US pressure, much the same as the way Biden stole Trump's job.
There is massive chinese pressure against Taiwan

They meaning Taiwanese are happy as hell for any help they can get from the US

Make it clear is o.k. but always remember the nuclear deterrent that allows China to laugh at US warmongering.
The US is not warmongering

China is the one invading Taiwan airspace and threatening an invasion of the island

The US is not warmongering

China is the one invading Taiwan airspace and threatening an invasion of the island
The US has been warmongering since the end of WW2 and has started 40 wars of aggression since then.
And China? Fighting Muslim Uighur terrorists?
Americans hate Chinese people and they hate Muslims, but they love Chinese Muslims!

There is massive chinese pressure against Taiwan

They meaning Taiwanese are happy as hell for any help they can get from the US
Pressure or even massive pressure isn't dropping bombs as the US has been doing in 40 different countries since the end of WW2.
Let's hear your best IS NOT..

The US has been warmongering since the end of WW2 and has started 40 wars of aggression since then.
I disagree, but lets stick to one topic which is chinese aggression against tiny, freedom loving Taiwan

China is threatening war against Taiwan and war against any nation that dares to help Taiwan

That is unacceptable

I disagree, but lets stick to one topic which is chinese aggression against tiny, freedom loving Taiwan

China is threatening war against Taiwan and war against any nation that dares to help Taiwan

That is unacceptable
Threatening, if, how, and to what degree, is not dropping bombs on other countries.
I don't see any validity in your claims against China, be they on behalf of the Uighurs or China's actions in H.K. You're probably not even familiar with how the British took H.K. from China.

But I may have motivated you to find out!

Don't turn rude if you want to continue a discussion with me.

Threatening, if, how, and to what degree, is not dropping bombs on other countries.
If so then we have not bombed china either

So by your logic china has reason to complain about US either

We are hopefully impressing china that gobbling up Taiwan is not possible no matter what they choose to do

Forum List

Back